The Ten Commandments

Meliodas' POV~

We had arrived at the ruins of Danafall.

Hawk's mom buried herself in the ground under us, and before i knew it, i stood face to face with my little brother, Zeldris.

"Brother. Why are you here?" He said. I stared him deeply in the eyes. "I'm taking Elizabeth." I said. Zeldris crossed his arms. "I don't have her. Now get lost before i kill you and your pathetic team." I exploded with anger. "GIVE HER BACK!" I shouted. "I don't HAVE HER!" He yelled back. There was a loud crash in the background, and i looked back to see Diane in her giant form. "Go get Elizabeth!" She said. "We'll take care of him!" I nodded and ran past Zeldris, but before he could attack me, Ban attacked him from behind.'

I was stopped by Monspiet, Derieri, Gloxinia, and Drole. Estarossa and Melascula weren't there. "Get out OF MY WAY!" I shouted. "We don't follow you anymore." Derieri said with her arms behind her head. "You can't defeat all of us." Gloxinia laughed.

She was right. I couldn't defeat all of them. But i had to try... I got ready to fight them, when everything suddenly went black for about 3 seconds. I was in a very dark place, and i had trouble seeing in the darkness. I heard a way too familiar chuckle, and saw Merlin next to me. She gave me a smirk, and before i could say anything, I was attacked by darkness. I managed to dodge it by a hair.

"Good job. You actually found me." Estarossa said with Melascula by his side. Merlin didn't hesitate, and started fighting Melascula head on with all sorts of spells. I attacked Estarossa from above, but he blocked. While Merlin was busy with Melascula, Estarossa went straight for the kill, attacking Merlin from behind. I blocked for Merlin, and tried to attacked him, but he used "Full Counter".

"It's almost time." Melascula said after dodging one of Merlin's attacks. Estarossa chuckled. "Then i bid you farewell, brother." I charged full speed at him, but disappeared. "Captain! You have to go after him! I can keep her busy!" Merlin said. I nodded, and ran through the hallway before Melascula could catch me in her darkness.

I eventually came to a corridor with about 5 doors on each side. I kicked open all of the doors, but found nothing. I was so mad, i thought i was gonna lose control. I punched the ground, and made a huge hole. The hole was leading down to another corridor. I jumped down, and found a single door that was half opened. I ran to the door and opened it. My heart sank in my chest. Elizabeth was hanging on the wall with cuts on her arm and one on her face. her skin was even paler than it used to be because of the lack of sunlight.

I ran to her and dropped my weapon. I placed my hand on her cheek on the other on her arm. "Elizabeth! Please answer me!" I said. She slowly opened her empty eyes. A small smile formed on her face. "Sir... M-Meli...Odas..." She was barely even able to speak. "Please hold on Elizabeth!" I said. There was one thing i noticed. All the cuts she had, all of them were bleeding very badly. None of them had healed the slightest.

"How touching..."

Estarossa was behind me holding a knife stained with blood and poison. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I shouted. "It's simple. I poisoned her. The poison doesn't allow the given wound to heal, and will bleed forever until treated or the person so unlucky to receive this poison will bleed out and die." He said all of this so calmly. He caught me off - Guard, and punched me through several walls. I cursed at myself for letting my guard down, and was hit by another attack, sending me flying once again.

It was a long fight, and i was getting worried for Elizabeth's safety. Luckily, i could still sense her presence. Estarossa was attacking, and i was getting ready to block it, until he was hit by Chastiefol. "Sorry we took so long!" Diane said. She was back in human size. Estarossa got on his feet. He started laughing like a maniac. "It's time!" He said, and started running the opposite way. "GET HIM!" I said, and started running after him with the other sins right behind him.

With King's flying speed, he caught up to Estarossa, only to be blocked by Gloxinia. All the other commandments were there, expect for Zeldris.

We decided on a plan. If Merlin focused on gathering magical power, she could teleport them so far away, it would take at least 30 minutes for them to get back. We formed a circle around her, and she started chanting. The commandments started attacking, and it was just about blocking. Diane and King made a double prison using 'Creation' and 'Pollen Garden'. It didn't last long, but it provided some protection. They were outnumbered since Drole wasn't there since he couldn't fit, and Gloxinia couldn't use the powers of plants since we were so far underground. Naturally, neither did King.

Derieri, Monspiet and Melascula all attacked Diane at once. King protected her with Chastiefol, and while he was distracted, Gloxinia charged her spear at Merlin. When the spear was inches from her face, they all teleported away. "We did it!" Diane said happily. "The fight isn't over yet!" I said. We heard a a scream that sent chills down my spine. We all ran toward the scream, expecting to see Estarossa, but he wasn't there.