Locked Up

Elizabeth POV~

When i first opened my eyes, all i could see was darkness.
When my eyes had acustomed to the darkness, i realized that my hands were handcuffed to the wall, leaving me kind of hanging on the wall.
I was in a round, small room with stone walls and floor, making it look like a tower, but something told me that i was underground.
I saw a man in the distance, walking towards me slowly...
I tried to speak but my throat was really dry and sore. All i could do was cry.
No! I woulden't cry. I needed to stay strong, even in situasions like this.
I felt like i had seen the man before. Or... Not? He kind of reminded me a tiny bit of Sir Meliodas with his messy white/silver hair.
He did look like Meliodas, but older.
"E-Es...trarossa?" I had only seen him once, when he killed Sir Meliodas. Somthing i will never forgive, even though Sir Meliodas came back to me. The thought made me blush a tiny bit, but it was quickly over when the man got close.
He looked at me with a evil smile. I coulden't help but look at his eyes.
His black eyes.
I had seen them on Sir Meliodas before, but it felt like i got swallowed up in the eternal darkness.
"Hey Elizabeth.." he said in a deep, evil voice.
"You know what Meliodas cares about most in this world?" He asked.
I diden't say anything. I just looked at him. Then he got really close and whispered into my ear
"You."
He took a few steps back and said "That's why you're a weapon against him."
I thought about it. If that was true, then i would only cause him to suffer even more than he already did because of me.
"Let's play a game" he said. "Every 10 minutes, i'll make a cut on you. I'll start on your arm, and slowly move my way up to your shoulder, and then your face and then..."
He stopped and looked at me.
"You know what i'm really after?" Again, i just remained silent. He stepped closer to me, and brushed away the bangs that were hiding my goddess eye.
I did my best to keep my eye closed, but he forced it open.
"Your Goddess eye."
He said. He then let go, and titled his head over to my left arm.
Then he says "If your hero is able to rescue you before i cut out your eye, you win. But if Meliodas dosen't rescue you in time..."
He stops talking, and in one quick move he pulls out a knife, and points it at my goddess eye.
The tip of the knife is only inches away from my eye, and i'm doing my very best not to cry.
He then takes the knife back, and i sigh, being happy about that i diden't lose my eye just yet until he says
"Let the game begin!" And makes the first cut on my wrist.