Where's Elizabeth!?

Meliodas' POV~

I opened up the door to the Boar hat. "Guess who's baack!"
"Hey there Cap'n!" Ban said
"Where's Elizabeth?" I asked while Gowther carried the supplies to the kitchen.
Before Ban could anwser, King floated in the tavren on his cushion, completly worn out.
"Where the hell have you been?" I asked.
King then explained, that when he woke up, he heard a voice in his head saying that the fairys were in huge danger, and that he had to hurry.
He didn't regonize the voice, and it did seem very suspicious, but he was very worried, so he rushed to the Fairy King's Forest, but when he got there, everything was fine.
He tried to talk to the faires but no one knew what he was talking about.
After a while, he realized everything was fine, and went back to the Boar Hat.
"So you basically wasted your time?" Ban said.
"Yeah kinda..." King replied.
"So.." i said looking at Ban.
"Where is Elizabeth again?" Ban said that he sent her to the storage room to grab a couple of ale mugs.
When i got to the storage room, the door was open and there was a small trail of blood leading out the window.
I just stared at it. King and Ban were behind me.
Ban broke the silence "Woah."
I jumped out the window and looked around.
The trail of blood had disappeared. I could feel the anger building up inside me, like a fire, that would consume anything that got too close.
Someone had taken Elizabeth!
And that's when i realized something...