A Love Confession

Meliodas' POV~

"What!? You know where she is?" I said.
"Indeed i do." Gowther said. "I looked in Melascula's memories while you were fighting."
"Where is she?!" I asked.
"She is locked up at The Ten Commandments' hideout, the ruins of Danafall." He said.
As soon as he said that i yelled "HAWK'S MOM! TO DANAFALL!"
A huge green pig emerged from the ground under them and started walking.
"I'll save you, Elizabeth! Please wait for me."

Diane's POV~

I had a lot of questions about Merlin. Why was she a child? Who put a curse on Merlin and why?
"That's easy."
"Eep! GOWTHER! Quit looking at people thoughts without permission!" I said.
"I know the answer to your question." He said. "What you saw was Merlin's original form."
What did he say? Original form? Merlin's a little girl?
"But why did someone put a curse on her?" I asked.
"It was most likely to keep her from getting in their way." He said.
"What? Who's way?" I asked.
"That is all i know." He said.
"Oh..." I remained silent and stared at my feet.
King noticed i was feeling uneasy, and floated over to me.
"Are you okay Diane? Do you need me to get you anything?"
I snapped back to reality and said "No it's alright! I'm perfectly fine!"
Everytime i talked to King, i had this weird feeling in my heart. I coulden't be sure, but i think it was... Love? I stared at King, thinking if he felt the same way. I could swearvi saw a little blush on King's cheeks, but he turned away so i woulden't see.

King's POV~

Why was Diane staring at me? Did she see me blush? WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE?! I turned around, because i diden't want her to see me blush. "Tell her already!"
"Shut up, Helbram..." i whispered.
"Come on, she totally likes you!"
I put my helmet on and said "There's no way... A little moron like me? She coulden't like me back? Right?"
"Only one way to find out!"
Helbram was right. I really did wanna ask her, but everytime i tried, i would stutter on my words and turn red as a tomato!
Diane poked my shoulder. I took my helmet off and turned around "W-What's the matter D-Diane?"
God damn it! Now i'm stuttering again!
"Uhm... King?" She said.
"Yeah?"
"I wanna... tell you something..."

Diane POV~

I was finally gonna tell him! I coulden't live like this, ignoring my feelings!
"King..." I had a hard time trying to speak "Please understand... I... That i..."
Ban sneaked up behind King and said "Ey there King~~"
Curse you, Ban!
"Whatca doing?" He said with a annyoing voice.
"Go away!" King said.
"Come on, don't be like that!" Ban said and snatched his Chastifol from him.
"Give it back!" King said, trying to reach his Chastifol, even though Ban was double the size of his.
"Baaaaan, give it back!" I said annyoid. He ruined it! I was finally gonna tell King, until Ban ruined it!
"Don't feel like it!" Ban said.
King snapped his fingers, and the pillow became a spear, piercing Ban.
"What was that for?" Ban said.
King just floated away.
Great, just great! There goes my chance!
No! It's now or never!
"King! Wait up!" I said.
King turned around and said "Oh, yeah! You were gonna tell me something!"
I gulped and said "King! I like you!"
King turned red and said "W-Wait... Like like?
"I love you!" I said.
King turned redder than the sun and tried to say something but it just ended up being "I...Uhh... Me? But.. You? I.. But... we... i..."
I put a finger over his mouth, and kissed him.
First, he was just silent. I gave him a little smile.
"I had to tell you..." I said "Even if i'm just a friend."
I slowly walked away, until i heard King yell "I LOVE YOU DIANE!" With a nose bleed.
I stopped and ran over to hug him.
It was only there that i realized everyone were watching. Ban was on the ground laughing, and everyone else just stared in shock.
"OMG!" Elaine said "AHH! I'm so happy for you!!" She said in a fangirl voice "But are you sure you want my brother?" She said in a teasing voice. "E-Elaine!" King said.
"Of course!" I said, which made King blush.
"Is this a dream?" King said. "Ugh... Again?"
"No you dummy!" I said. "Wait... Again?!"
King blushed and put a hand in his hair "I may have a confession to make..."
I began laughing "You dream about me?"
"M-Maybe!" He said.
"We have arrived." Gowther got up from his reading spot and walked up front to the Captain.

OwO