Reincarnation

Meliodas' POV~

I stared in shock as i felt tears press against my eyelids. Elizabeth was laying on the hard stone floor. Her hair that normally covered her eye was pushed aside. Her eyes were closed with blood running out of the right one. I fell to my knees next to her. "Elizabeth..?" I whispered.

I picked her up. She was truly dead. Gone. I felt my blood boiling with rage, and did my very best to control it, but it was taking over.

Diane's POV~

I stared in shock as i watched Captain with Elizabeth in his arms. I was frozen in place. Everything was white for 3 seconds, and i found myself back in the Boar Hat with all the others, expect for Captain and Elizabeth. "MERLIN! TELEPORT ME BACK TO ELIZABETH!" I shouted at her. Merlin looked quite distressed. "If we had stayed for much longer, it would have been dangerous." She said. I resisted the urge to punch her. "I don't care! Elizabeth... ELIZABETH IS DEAD!" I yelled. I felt wet tears roll down my cheeks.

King tried to comfort me, but it was obvious that he was traumatized too. I ran outside and deep into the forest to cool off. Everything was about to change.

1 Year Later...

It had been a year since Elizabeth died, and the captain still hadn't come back. No one talked about them anymore. It's like they never existed. We decided to keep the Boar Hat going. Many people were asking about where the Captain of The Seven Deadly Sins was, not to mention Elizabeth. King Bartra had been devastated when he found out that Elizabeth was dead. He made the Captain's disappearance and Elizabeth's death a forbidden topic.

It was almost opening time, and i was wiping the tables. Now we just had to wait for customers. I was talking with King behind the counter, until i heard the door open. I turned around. "Welcome to the-"

King's POV~

I stared in shock as i saw the Captain with a little girl around 1 years old in his arms enter the Boar Hat. No one said a word. "Hey. I'm back!" The Captain said. "I know you're all very confused, but i promise i'll explain it later. Right now i need to find a room for Elizabeth. Care to help me, Merlin?" Merlin stepped forward. "Of course, Captain." She said. And with that, they went upstairs, leaving us all staring at them.

Me, Diane, and Ban talked about what just happened and why he called the little girl Elizabeth. "Let me explain." The Captain said while walking down the stairs. He sat down at one of the tables, and talked for almost 15 minutes about a curse placed on him and Elizabeth. It was all very hard to believe, and i almost didn't, but something deep inside me told me that it was true.

Diane went over and hugged him. "That sounds terrible! I wish i could help you." She let go, and i sighed in relief.

"So what's gonna happen?" Ban asked. Meliodas grinned. "Well, i'll need you guys' help to raise Elizabeth." He said. We all agreed to do our best, and so our m'new life began, now with a tiny Elizabeth to handle.