Who Is The Little Girl?

Diane's POV

Argh! Where is she!? I have looked all over town but i can't find her!
I only have 1 pill left.
I swallow the pill, and look around me. No Merlin. She promised she'd be here! I try asking people "Hey have you seen a woman with yellow eyes wearing nothing but underwear, boots and a coat?"
Everyone i asked were very confused and just walked away.
I decided to go back to the Boar Hat to see if she was there.
On my way back i noticed this beautiful, pink tree. Had it always been there?
I walked closer, looking up at the beautiful pink flower petels slowly fall to the ground.
I noticed someone lying under the tree. It was a little girl. She looked like Merlin, or Merlins little sister?...
She woke up in an instant and looked around.
She looked at me and said "Diane?"
I looked at her with big eyes. "Who are you?" I asked.
"It's me, Merlin!" The little girl said.
I looked at her, still very confused.
The girl looks at herself and says to herself "This can't be happening..."
A cloud of smoke surrounds the girl, and when the smoke disappeared, Merlin stood in front of me.
I was shocked. "Diane" Merlin said "Let's talk about this another time." 
I stared at her and nodded.
Merlin handed me a little bottle.
"My pills!" I said and snatched the bottle out of her hand.
"Thanks so much, Merlin! I don't know what i would do if you weren't here! Wait..." i looked at her.
"How did you end up here?" She looked at me for a while and said
"I was busy studying fairy magic, when someone caught me off guard and knocked me out. I was most likely put on some sort of spell. If you haden't woken me up, who knows what would have happened"
I was a little confused, because i don't remember waking her up, but i'm happy that i at least did something.
"How fascinating."
Who said that? I looked to my right and saw Gowther walking towards us.
"Oh, hey Gowther!" I said and waved at him. Of course, he was wearing the tavern uniform.
He made the typical Anime pose and said "Sparkle!"
Honestly, i wasen't suprised. I turned to face Merlin, but she had vanished. "That's right!" I said "i have to go help Elizabeth!"
I ran past Gowther and back to the Boar Hat.
I opened the door to The Boar Hat and saw Ban and King just staring at the storage room.