"Welcome blue blood"

I get wicked~ Thousand footcrutch

Asena's POV

Knocking on the door I hear something break and fall. A string of profanities leaves the lips of the young girl in the attic.

Opening the door I poke my head through the threshold.

In the middle of the room on the floor was broken glass scattered across the floor. Laughing I walk in and flop down on the couch next to Thalia who was struggling to not lose her head.

Grumbling, Davina bends down and starts to pick up the pieces.

"You realize you have magic, love" I say and she looks up at me with her big blue eyes. "You could use a spell" I say and she stares at me.

"Well I don't know any spells" she says and sits down on her knees. "Do you?" She asks raising her eyebrow at me.

"Love, I haven't been a witch for over a thousand years, obviously not" I say and flip leg over the other one.

"You were a witch?" She asks sitting up straight while still picking up shards of glass.

"Every person in her family were witches" Thalia says stuffing a piece of doughnut in her mouth, leaving sprinkles and icing on the corners of her lips.

"Expect my bastard of a father" I say and stand up. Walking next to Davina I crouch down next to her.

"Didn't any of you have children? The witch bloodline could've continue" she says. I comb a piece of Davina's hair behind her ear.

"Yes if my children didn't die" I say. I feel two pairs of eyes on my face.

"You had kids?" Turning to Davina I nod and smile. "When I was... 20... I think, I was blessed with twins. A beautiful baby boy and a gorgeous girl" I smile fondly as I remember them.

"What were their names?" Davina asks still looking at me.

"Weylyn meaning son of wolf and Avyanna meaning strong, powerful and beautiful woman" I finish.

"Ow" the faint smell of blood fills my nose and my blue eyes snap to her finger which had a slight cut. Blood was dripping out of the cut.

"Here let me" I gently take her hand in mine and place her finger on my lips. The sweet blood fills my mouth. Pulling away I hold up my wrist and my teeth pierce the skin.

"Here" I say holding up my wrist to her. Her eyes shift from my face to my bleeding wrist.

"You don't trust me" I observe and tilt my head to the side and lower my already healed wrist.

"Well you are a Mikaelson" she says. Signing I stand up and stare down at her. Holding out my hand I pull her up.

"And you're a witch, shouldn't change anything" I say as she stands in front of me.

"You know my story right?" She asks and I nod. "Yes Marcel told me, horrible how it went down" I say and she looks down at her bare feet.

"So you understand my issues with trust right?" She asks once again and I nod.

"Your sister contacted me so I would get you out of New Orleans or to protect you" her blue eyes meet mine. "You can trust me Davina" I whisper and slowly move my head towards her.