"I prefer Fire"

Immortal~ Fall out boy

Asena's POV

Throwing my door open it hits the wall so hard it almost shakes the compound. The sound of construction had woken me. Growling I rush down the stairs ready to rip of whoever's head.

"It's 8am!" I shout stepping next to my twin who had the red headed Harlet next to him. "Why the hell are they doing this right now!" I growl and take a step forward only for Elijah to give me a warning look while stopping in front of Niklaus, Genevieve and I.

"Is there a problem sister?" Elijah asks highly amused by my annoyance so early in the morning. I slight growl leaves my lips and I narrow my eyes at the humans who are extremely close to death at this point.

"I agreed to a little sproosing up" Niklaus grumbles just as annoyed as I am at this early morning awakening. "Not a bloody three ring circus" he grumbles further and we start to walk with Elijah towards the door, away from the humans.

"Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century" I roll my eyes and grab a blood bag. Ripping it open I pour it into a wine glass and start to sip on it. "Now you two" Elijah starts and looks at both of us. "Might be content at living in a squalor, I'm not" I huff and push past my brother.

"I'm fine with renovating brother but do you have to do it so bloody early" I grumble.

"Obviously you're still in a bad mood from last night" I turn and glare at a smirking Genevieve who stands behind my twin who ignores both of us.

"Yes, well if your little pet, Sienna" I spit out the name as if it's poison. "My ex-girlfriend didn't try and turn Davina against me with a few words than I would be in a better mood" I finish and continue drinking my blood.

"Yes, that was quite childish of Sienna but I can't say I'm pleased with you always being the cemetery" she states bluntly and loosing her smirk.

"Well it's either me or Thalia" I say set the wine glass down on the wooden table and start to walk towards Genevieve who barely takes a step back but I can hear her heart beat start to quicken. "It's either a hybrid or a hunter, sweetheart" it was my turn to smirk. I turn back to my brothers to see that they've been watching us up until I turned to them and immediately Genevieve chimes in.

"I agree with Elijah" I roll my eyes and look back at Niklaus who looks rather shocked at his little play-thing agreeing with his brother. "Well it's a new era in the French Quarter" I only scoff.

"Careful Elijah" I warn and my twin quickly joins my side. "When this one agrees with you it's a sure sign she wants something" Niklaus warns and I turn back and cross my arms over my chest and glare at Genevieve.

"Actually I do have a request" I walk over and take the bourbon which my twin so gradually holds out for me. We both turn around and stare at our brother and the witch. "I've been told that our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days in the open since Marcel restricted the use of magic" Elijah raises his eyebrow and waits for the witch to finish.