"Yes, my kind"

Asena's POV

"We are not telling my sister anything" Thalia hisses at me as we walk hastily down bourbon street.

I simply roll my eyes and stop in the middle of the street and spin around to face her with an annoyed expression.

"Your little sister is a harvest witch while her older sister has no magic but is truly one of the most dangerous hunters in supernatural history" crossing her arms over chest she raises an eyebrow at me. "You will tell her or else I will" I threaten and start to walk away.

"I have kept it a secret for the last 16 years why should I spill it now?" Thalia asks now, a little annoyed.

"Because she is your sister" I hiss and turn back to her. "She deserves to know" I say baring my teeth at her.

"Do you tell your siblings everything, like when you found out you were pregnant?" She asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Of course" I growl at her. "Niklaus knew even before my husband"

~Flashback~

"Brother have you seen Niklaus?" I ask Hendrik who was currently grounding up some herbs for one of mother's spells.

Lifting his head his brown eyes meet mine. I smile slightly. He was so pure and always happy.

"No sister" signing I lower my gaze. "But I did see Elijah and Kol around the market perhaps they shall know where Niklaus is" smiling I quickly hug him before running towards the market.

We had a small market in our village but it was quite the popular place for young and old.

My eyes travel around and they freeze on my two long brown haired brothers discussing something.

Lifting up my light blue dress slightly I rush over to my brothers. As close in one them they turn to look at me.

"Sister, good afternoon" Elijah smiles whilst hugging me. Kol grabs me next into a hug.

"After you wedding it seems like we never see you anymore" Kol smirks down at me while I only shake my head.

"In a few years I will say the same to you when you find a beautiful strong witch maiden" I shoot back recieving an eye roll from Kol and a smirk from Elijah.

"Have either of you seen Niklaus?" I ask losing my smile. They share a look. The look held sorrow.

"Where is he Elijah" I turn to my other brother. "Kol?" I ask and worry grows in my eyes as I see fear flash through their eyes.

"You idiots!" I shout and turn away from them and dash through the forest with Elijah and Kol running behind me, calling my name.

"Niklaus!" I shout. My voice echoes through the forest causing small forest animals to scurry out of my way.

Stopping I lean against a tree and listen. Hearing the sound of a whip and screaming of pain I once again shoot away.

Reaching a opening I'm delivered with horrible sight.

Niklaus was lying on the ground, face down. His shirt ripped open and long lines of blood were on display. Father was holding a whip while holding his enraged expression.