VII.

After Jeongyeon and I had our drinks, we went directly to our rooms. Well technically, we girls except for Jihyo shared the same room. What I meant by girls are Mina, Momo, Chaeyoung, Sana, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and of course, myself.

The room was crowded yet we manage to sleep well. Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung were so drunk that they didn't care how they sleep. Both Sana and Momo shared the couch which fits two people. Then Mina, Tzuyu and I shared the queen-sized bed. I asked Jeongyeon to join in but she insisted sleeping on the floor with Chaeyoung.

The next morning, I woke up kinda bit early than my usual wake up time. I stretched my arms and roamed around the room looking for my stuff. I took my toiletries to have a nice shower. My head wasn't aching and clearly, I didn't have any hangover.

As I finished my shower, I wrapped myself with a towel and grabbed my clothes from my bag. I went back inside the bathroom and changed. Suddenly, I felt my stomach grumbled. I was hungry.

I went back to the room. Everyone was still asleep. Except Jeongyeon wasn't on her position anymore.

"Good morning," I heard a familiar voice. "Did you sleep well?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Good morning. Well, I did. You?" I asked her back.

"Hmm, sorta. Chaeyoung kept on moving last night. I was distracted." Jeongyeon complained while watching the little girl sleep.

"That's bad," I giggled. "I'm going down. I'm hungry." I was rubbing my stomach.

"Wait for me. I'll just have to take a quick shower and we'll go down." clingy Jeongyeon. How cute.

"Okay then. Be quick. I might find something to eat here even if they are not edible." Jeongyeon then ran through the bathroom while laughing.

A few minutes passed, Jeongyeon was already done. I checked the time, she really did took a quick shower.

I was just standing near the door while watching dry her hair. She wore a plain white shirt and denim shorts. She looked hot though. I didn't notice I was drooling over her. I forgot I was hungry for food. Stop it, Im Nayeon!

"Let's go?" I snapped myself from the stupid imagination. I nodded in response.

We went to the kitchen and saw a lot of food prepared at the table. We saw Jiyoung eating alone. The last time I remembered Jiyoung, she was just a kid. But now, she's all grown up.

"Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie. Join me." she casually said to us.

Jeongyeon and I sat down in front of her. Jeongyeon was beside me. "So Jiyoung-ssi, how are you? It's been a long time since I saw you." I told her.

"I've been well, unnie. Just stressed with school and other stuff," she replied. I just nodded in response. We three ate in silence and I noticed how Jeongyeon properly ate her food. However, she had a lot of food on her plate.

Jiyoung finished her food and stood up, "I'll excuse myself first, unnies. I'm going home now. I still have a lot of things to do. Tell Jihyo unnie I'll go home first. Enjoy your stay." she smiled and waved us goodbye.

It was just me and Jeongyeon at the table. She was still quiet eating her food. I placed my utensils properly as I finished my food. But Jeongyeon was still eating. Is she that hungry?

I was staring at her while putting a spoonful of rice in her mouth. She turned her way on me and raised an eyebrow. Ugh, don't do that!

She finished munching her food and swallowed. "What?" she asked.

"What what?" I asked back.

"Why are you staring?"

"No, I'm not." I looked away. I grabbed a glass and poured with an orange juice. "Uh, you just eat so well," I added.