XIII.

I excused myself from Jennie. I didn't say a word to Jisoo after that big revelation she just made. I went back to our table, Jeongyeon was nowhere to be found. I gulped my drink and all of the people in our table was looking at me. I realized it was already my second drink. I felt my head getting dizzy. The vodka was stronger than I usually drink.

"Unnie, where's Jeongyeon?" Mina asked me.

I just shrugged in response. Jihyo then voiced out, "Is everything okay, Nayeonie?" I shrugged again and quickly trying to compose myself. I felt like lying down at the moment. Damn, this stupid vodka.

A few minutes later, everyone ignored me and went with their own businesses. I noticed Dahyun was having a lot of fun with the girls. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung already stopped themselves from drinking. Both of them just drank Pocari Sweats. (A little trivia for this drink: PS prevents from a hangover.)

I roam my head around the place looking for Jeongyeon. But still no sign of her. I sighed in disappointment and decided to have another drink. I checked the table and they had 'Jack and Coke'. I'm not a fan of whiskey with cola, but whatever. I just need a drink.

I poured the whiskey first then the Coke. I mixed both of them with my index finger. I was about to drink when someone stopped me. It was Jeongyeon, "That's enough for tonight, Nayeon-ssi." her face was plainly calm.

"Aish! You're not the boss of me!" I pulled myself away and drank the cocktail I just made. Nevertheless, I definitely regret doing it. I felt like puking after having the drink. I stood up and excuse myself to the comfort room.

I knew my pace wasn't normal. I felt like falling anytime soon. But I faked everything so no one can notice me. However, I noticed someone was following me. I look back and it was Jeongyeon again. Guiding her arm as if I was about to fall.

"Stop following me, I want to be alone." I blurted to her. She didn't answer and just kept on following. I ignored her and was looking for the bathroom. A lot of people were in the place. I felt dizzier as I tried walking still.

Jeongyeon finally grabbed my hand and led me the way, "Come to my office. I have a bathroom there." I just nod and let her hold me.

We arrived at her office. It was a simple office. And it had soundproof walls. I can't hear the music outside. Jeongyeon opened another door and it was the bathroom. I ran through the room and quickly puke myself.

"I can't handle that drink anymore," I whispered.

"Here," Jeongyeon handed me a handkerchief. "I told you to stop drinking but you never did," she added and scoffed.

"Shut up. Don't tell me what to do." I wiped myself and washed myself a little. I tried fixing myself as if nothing happened. Good thing I lost my dizziness after puking the liquids out of my body.

I went out of the bathroom. Jeongyeon handed me a glass of water with ice cubes in it. "Drink this. It'll hydrate you back." I took it and didn't hesitate to drink it.

She sat on her leather couch and tapped the empty part, "Come here, Nayeon-ssi. I bet a lot of questions are running through your head right now."

I rolled my eyes and sat beside her. "Tell me everything. I'm giving you this last chance to explain everything."

"Yes, ma'am." she timidly smiled. She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. She was obviously nervous. I was waiting for her patiently to say something. Then suddenly, she started talking.

"Well, that girl you just met, her name's Kim Jisoo. She was a senior of mine when we were in high school. I used to like her. She was my first girl crush. I was in high school when I knew I'm no longer straight. And Jisoo, she made me realize that I wasn't." she stood up and poured herself a drink.