X.

"Ugh, what's with people coming to my apartment today!" I hissed after Jeongyeon cut the call.

Jennie and Lisa looked at me while munching their food. "What's wrong, Nayeon?" Jennie asked after she swallowed her food.

"Nothing. Wait a sec." I walked through the front door and nervously grabbed the knob. As I opened the door, I saw Jeongyeon standing with her casual clothes. She was wearing a red flannel shirt, denim pants and a pair of boots.

"Hey!" she greeted first. She lifted her arms with two cups of coffee and a box of cake then beamed at me. "I'm sorry if I didn't contact you since our trip. Apology coffee and cake?"

"It's okay, Jeongyeon," I chuckled with her cute gesture.

"Well, can I come in?" she asked. I gasped realizing I had visitors in my living room.

"Nayeon! Who is it?" Jennie shouted from the other room.

"I see you already have visitors," Jeongyeon reacted. "Maybe I should just come back later. I should've informed you first before coming here." her expression went flat.

"No, no. They're just my friends. Join us." I slightly pleaded. I didn't want to be alone with the love birds. Plus I already missed this woman.

"Are you sure? I might bother you guys or what."

"Nope. Come in." I opened the door for her and she slowly walked inside. She felt anxious.

I took the coffee and the cake from her hand. "Feel at home, Jeongyeon-ssi," I told her. I put down the drink and food she brought at the counter first.

We both went to the living room and the couple was still eating. "Girls," I caught their attention. "This is Jeongyeon. My friend." I turned my way to Jeongyeon, "And these are my friends. Jennie and her girlfriend, Lisa."

Jeongyeon immediately bowed her head, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name's Yoo Jeongyeon. Nice to meet you two." Jeongyeon formally introduced herself.

Jennie and Lisa stood up then introduced themselves formally too. We then sat after the introductions. "Did you already eat, Jeongyeon?" I asked her.

"Uh, yeah. I just had a lunch date with my family," she replied. "I'm sorry if I disturbed your lunch." she awkwardly laughed while rubbing her nape.

"It's okay, Jeongyeon. I was just finishing my meal." I took my last bite and placed my plate on the table.

The couple already finished their meal too. "Ah, I'm full," Lisa uttered while patting her belly.

"I brought cake. We can all share it." Jeongyeon offered.

"Really? I won't say no to that one." Lisa's eyes brighten up when she heard free dessert. Jeongyeon just laughed.

Jeongyeon stood up and I did too to accompany her through the kitchen. I took four saucer plates and forks. Jeongyeon took out the cake from the box and placed it on the counter.

"Wow, that looks delicious." I drooled looking at the cake. It was a simple chocolate cake but since I'm a huge fan of cakes, I easily drooled over them.

"I bought it from my sister's shop. She baked it," she replied.

We went back to the living room. Lisa clapped her hands like a kid as she saw the cake Jeongyeon was bringing. "Yey!" Lisa squealed.

Everyone took each sliced since the cake was already sliced. I took my first bite and I felt fireworks were exploding inside my head. I was stunned by its taste, "Oh gosh, Jeongyeon. This is the best cake I've tasted in my whole life!" I cried.