XXIX.

Nayeon's POV

I called Seungyeon unnie earlier to let her bring my stuff from their place. I can't stand seeing Jeongyeon after what happened last night. My friends left the apartment just a while ago. They had a sleepover to accompany me.

Seungyeon unnie and Seoyeon unnie arrived during the evening. They both looked worried as they carry my stuff with them. "Nayeonie," Seungyeon unnie caught me with a tight hug, "How are you?" she asked.

"Not so well, unnie," I answered. They settled themselves in the living room while I grabbed some tea for both of them. I handed them the tea and sat across them.

"What happened, Nayeon? Jeongyeon didn't tell us what happened." Seoyeon started the convo.

Of course, Jeongyeon wouldn't tell her sisters. I guess it was part of her plans after all. To hide everything from her sisters and as well from me. She had the guts though, I mentally applauded to Jeongyeon for being an asshole.

"Well, I caught her texting with her ex-girlfriend, Jisoo," I muttered. I avoided their gaze as I felt like crying again. "Then, I just saw them kissing last night in Jeongyeon's office." I finally burst into tears. I buried myself to my hands to cover myself from crying.

"She what?!" Seoyeon unnie shouted. "She's a dead woman. I'm going to her now." without looking back, she stormed out the apartment leaving me and Seungyeon unnie speechless.

I wanted to stop her but I felt weaker as tears were continuing falling.

"Let her be, Nayeonie." Seungyeon unnie went by my side and hugged me. "I'm sorry for my sister, Nayeon." she comforted me with a hug.

I can't help myself but cry harder. Seungyeon unnie was just hugging me until I calmed down.

"I'm sorry, unnie," I whispered.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I can't be enough for your sister." I realized that I can't be for anyone.

"It's not that, Nayeon. Maybe Jeongyeon had something going on. Did she tell you something about Jisoo?"

I paused for a second trying to think straight, "No." I lowered my head. "But Jihyo told me yesterday Jeongyeon deserved to hear out first. However," I stopped and tried composing myself because I felt breaking down again.

"I decided to give Jeongyeon a chance and went to her office last night. That was the moment I saw her kissing Jisoo." my chest tightened picturing the scenery I never wanted to see.

Seungyeon unnie didn't say anything. Her expression was concerned. I can't blame her if she's choosing her sister's side. "Aigoo, come here. Cry it out, Nayeon," she whispered.

I fell asleep in Seungyeon unnie's lap. I didn't notice she was already humming for me to sleep. My sleep was cut as she slowly laid me down the couch and walked towards her bag. Someone was calling her.

"Hello, Seoyeon?" it was Seoyeon unnie. "What? Okay, okay. I'm coming." she quickly took her bag.

"What happened, unnie?" I slowly stood up and went closer to her.

"It's Jeongyeon. She's at the hospital." Seungyeon unnie looking so panicked.

"Wait for me. I'll go with you." I went straight to my room to change quickly. As I went back to Seungyeon unnie, she was pacing along with the room.

"Let's go, unnie." we both ran out of the apartment and called for a cab. We asked the cab driver to drive faster. Five minutes later, we finally reached the hospital.