XIV.

I can't feel my body as Chaeyoung's question stunned me. Jeongyeon was about to speak. But Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Aish, I don't wanna hear it. You two aren't together yet. Or whatever. The girls are waiting for you. Let's go." Chaeyoung turned her back on us and slammed the door.

I flinched again with the impact of the door. I buried my face on my bare hands. I was embarrassed by what just happened.

Jeongyeon held my shoulders trying to check on me, "Hey? You okay?" she asked.

"That was unexpected. What if she tells everyone about us? I mean-" I panicked.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. No one will believe her. Even if everyone will, just keep your cool." I removed my hands to look at her. She gave me a smile with assurance.

I sighed, "I need a drink. I'm too nervous to see them." I was panicking when I took Jeongyeon's glass. I was about to get the unknown drink placed on the table, she stopped me.

"What do you think you are doing?" her eyebrows furrowed. She grabbed my wrist and took the glass.

"Please. I need a drink, Jeongyeon." I pleaded to her. But her reaction wasn't convinced. I sighed and raised both of my hands.

"Okay, I give up." I walked away fast and went out of her office.

"Wait, Nay-" I heard Jeongyeon but I still shut the door hard.

My pace was faster as I was trying to get back with my friends. Good thing they were still at the VIP lounge. And some of them were still drinking.

"Nayeon! Where have you been?" it was Momo who asked.

"At Jeongyeon's office." I calmly answered. I sat down and everyone stared at me like they're waiting for me to say something.

"What?" I asked all of them.

"Then where's Jeongyeon?" Chaeyoung asked.

I shrugged and took a random glass on the table. I didn't hesitate to sip of whatever's inside.

Everyone wasn't convinced and still waited for me to say something. "She's at her office. I don't know." I blurted. Then they all turned their way away from me and let me be.

"Nayeon unnie, are you okay?" but Dahyun suddenly asked. She looked worried. I just nodded. Then I asked her, "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, Momo unnie is very entertaining. Also, the rest didn't bore me too. You have a nice group of friends, unnie." she beamed.

"I'm glad you love them." I smiled back.

"And also, that's my drink." she pointed the glass I was holding. She laughed when I realized I randomly took someone's drink.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry! I forgot I don't have my glass with me." I gave her back the glass.

"It's okay, unnie. You can have it." she was still laughing with my fail gesture.

"Jeongyeon! Where have you been?" Jihyo suddenly shouted.

I didn't notice she was already beside me, sitting down quietly. I just ignored her presence.

I checked my time it was past 3 a.m. I looked around and people were still partying and drinking. I watched my friends, and they were still drinking too. Except for Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, of course.

Jihyo suddenly spoke, "Girls it's already late. Let's go home." she told us.

Everyone whined not wanting to go home yet, except for me. I wanted to go home and end this crazy night already.