XXIV.

"Im Nayeon!" Jeongyeon screamed as I ran away from her. I was teasing her how puffy her face looks and I cracked up how funny it is. "Yah! You're dead if I catch you!" I looked back as she tried to catch up with my pace. I'm not an athlete but I don't know why I ran so fast. Maybe it's the adrenaline?

We just finished watching a movie on a Saturday Night. Also considering it as a date. I'm not a fan of watching a movie, but Jeongyeon insisted on going out.

I slow down my pace as I heaved because of that running. I felt Jeongyeon's arms around me, "Gotcha!" she was panting for her breath too.

"I didn't know you're a wimpy kid. You ran so slow, Janggo." I wiped the sweat on her face.

"I'm not a fan of running, Nabong. I don't do a lot of physical activities," she said still catching her breath.

We walked hand in hand going back to the parking lot. Jeongyeon wanted to drop by in her bar first to check on something and I had no problem with it. As we went down using the stairs, Jeongyeon suddenly stopped.

"Sit, Nabong. I want to take a picture of you here." without a doubt I did follow her and strike a pose.

"Pretty," I heard her whispered while looking at her phone screen

"Pretty," I heard her whispered while looking at her phone screen. Her eyes were filled with joy.

"I know!" I stood up and smiled widely at my proud girlfriend.

I noticed how she rolled her eyes with my overconfidence. "Yah! Am I not pretty?" I whined at her.

She laughed nervously, "You are. I'm just kidding." I felt her lips on my cheek quickly. She never fails to flatter my heart with her simple gestures. I'm one lucky girl because of her.

When we both got back to her car, we immediately took off because her employee kept on bugging her. "I'm sorry if our date's ruined, Nabong." she caressed my hand with her right hand while her other hand on the wheel.

"It's okay, Janggo. I understand. Besides, I'm in the mood to have a cocktail tonight." I beamed at her while her eyebrows wrinkled with my words.

"Nope, no drinks tonight. Remember how drunk you were last Thursday night?" I felt my cheeks hotter when she mentioned about last Thursday. Aish. I didn't answer her.

I wanted to kill myself after that night. The next morning, Jeongyeon was no longer by my side. And I found myself with a white big shirt on and still on my undies. I gasped as I remembered myself being so drunk and did a stupid thing. I slapped myself really hard because of how embarrassed I was.

"We're here," I heard Jeongyeon as she unbuckled her seatbelt. I didn't notice I was zoning out. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah." I gulped after remembering that night.

As we went inside her bar, a sea of strangers were seen again. It was a Saturday night, so people were rummaging the place to have a great night. Jeongyeon grabbed my hand and went inside her office. I saw her employees approached her instantly as they saw her. "Jeongyeon-ssi! There's a problem with our inventory..." I didn't listen to them after.