#9 - Day Nine and a Heated Dispute

[Y/n] groggily opened the walk-in wardrobe, flicking on a light switch and stepping inside.  She hummed as she looked at the beautiful items of clothing.  As stunning as they were, she couldn't help but feel most of them might be a little... inappropriate.  They were revealing and more formal than what [Y/n] was used to; certainly a culture shock, though she couldn't be too surprised as she'd technically just been plunged into the midst of a misogynistic, patriarchal society.  She eventually found something quite simple - a black off-the-shoulder jumper and some denim trousers.  She closed the doors of the wardrobe after changing and looked at herself in the mirror in the corner of her room.  She couldn't deny that the items of clothing looked amazing - they were perhaps the most flattering things she'd ever worn.

She smiled softly and walked away from the mirror, deciding to check on the boys.  After all, she didn't know how they were being fed anymore as the metal box had gone.  She had a suspicion things were just being delivered straight to their rooms now but she wanted to make sure anyway.

[Y/n] made her way down the corridor, stopping in front of Aytsa's door.  She knocked a couple of times and Aytsa opened it, peering up at her with his large, curious green eyes.  She'd hardly seen the boys the day before as they'd all stayed in their rooms practically all day.  She didn't mind, though.  It gave her a break from her permanent role of 'babysitter'.

"Morning," Aytsa said quietly, tilting his head as he looked up at [Y/n]. 

"Good morning Aytsa," [Y/n] responded with a grin, "mind if I come in?"  Aytsa paused for a moment before nodding his head, standing aside so [Y/n] could step into his room.  His walls were dark grey - the room in general was pretty dark.  On his bedside table sat a blue lava lamp that exuded a little light but the cool hue didn't spread far.  Despite the dark, cold aesthetic of the room, it was actually cosy and warm.  His bed had dove grey linen and was perfectly made (which surprised [Y/n] as Aytsa was the least tidy of the boys).

    [Y/n] glanced over to a small metal desk in the corner of the room.  On it sat some tools and some stationary.  [Y/n] had no idea why Aytsa would need tools but she guessed she wasn't supposed to question it. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a certain metal box. She turned to look at it and walked over to it.

    "O-Oh, I've already had mine, so it's empty," Aytsa stuttered quietly as he spotted [Y/n] moving towards the box. [Y/n] turned and gave him a smile.

    "That's good, I'm glad," she grinned. Aytsa visibly relaxed at this. [Y/n] looked around the room once more before returning her gaze to Aytsa. "Don't hurt yourself with any of those," she said, pointing to the stationary and work-tools on his desk. Aytsa nodded quickly, his hands behind his back. "Promise?" [Y/n] encouraged.

    "Promise," the small boy nodded. [Y/n] grinned and waved him goodbye, slipping out of the room. She noticed the door click shut soon after she left, suggesting she had failed to shut it properly herself.  She continued along to Laion's room, knocking on his door like she had with Aytsa.  The door swung open immediately and Laion grinned up at her, standing at the side so [Y/n] could see inside and/or go into his room.

"Good morning [Y/n]," Laion smiled.  [Y/n] said a 'good morning' in return, awing at Laion's room.  It was practically polar opposite to Aytsa's room.  It was filled to the brim with plants and about 30 different filament bulbs hung from the ceiling like beautiful vines.  His walls were painted a creamy gold and his floor fashioned a red terracotta tile that fell just short of the wall so a plant bed could border the room.  Over the door climbed a sanguine purple wisteria.  Crocus flowers grew at the base of it.