#21 - Day Twenty One, the Final Day

Warning, some pretty strong emotional manipulation in the beginning of this one. I mean, you're reading a yandere book. Emotional manipulation? No way! But seriously, don't interpret anything my guys say to you as something that is allowed to be said to you because if I take a step back and reread this from a sane perspective then I feel very disgusted by how rude all my dudes are ;;

    "It's humiliating, isn't it?"

    "..."

    "You shouldn't have behaved the way you did. If you'd just done as I said, none of this would've happened."

    "..."

    "I'm starting to think you're pushing us to this extreme because you enjoy it."

    [Y/n] stared at herself in the mirror, listening to Seishin's words emptily. She looked a wreck. Her previously beautiful features were faded and replaced by a battered, bleeding stack of existence that didn't even seem properly alive. She'd been stripped of her clothing - her pride slipped through her hands like sand. Seishin passed a wet cloth over her bare shoulder, wiping away some of the blood.

    "Stop looking so miserable," Seishin growled, "I didn't even do anything that bad." [Y/n] didn't have the energy to respond. "I didn't take your tongue. Talk to me."

    "I hope you die."

    "You don't mean that," Seishin shrugged her off, "if your life went back to normal you know you'd miss this. All of this attention... you love it, don't you? You lap up the idea of someone obsessing over you. It makes you feel wanted."

"Shut up."

"Oh, no, this is exactly what you want to hear.  You want to be exposed, don't you?  You want someone there to put you in your place."  A sick smile was on his face - [Y/n] stared at him through the mirror, standing behind her malevolently like death itself.  Lingering.

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself so you feel a little less guilty about all the shit you just did," [Y/n] finally managed.  Her voice was quiet and her words slurred into one another slightly, the result of the adrenaline that coursed through her.

"Say that again, would you?" Seishin spat back darkly, "louder this time."

"I refuse."

"You what?"

"I said 'I refuse'," [Y/n] responded, a little more confidence in her voice this time.  "I won't let you keep treating me like a dog."  She held eye contact with Seishin through the mirror.  Her eyes bore challenge, his bore indignation.

"I see," he responded shortly.  He went back to washing the blood off her aching, sore body; his actions were harsher this time, careless and heavy.  [Y/n] struggled to keep in a yelp of discomfort, every single second taking what felt like a millennia.  The pain only grew.

The knocking at the door was her only saviour.

"Who is it?" Seishin spat angrily.  The door burst open in response and Kori stood there, looking both terrified for the exposed female before him and infuriated by the blonde culprit. He slipped a shuriken from his pocket, holding it firmly in his hand in case he needed to use force to get Seishin away from [Y/n].

"I wouldn't if I were you," Seishin hummed, pointing to the weapon.

    "What did you do to her?" Kori spat.

    "Similar to you," Seishin responded immediately, "but with my own methods."

    There was a dark silence between the two males who's gazes seared into one another like metals at melting point; [Y/n] could almost hear the tension bubbling and hissing. Eventually Kori lowered his gaze, walking over to Seishin's door. "I'm getting Laion. He's been studying herbal medicine a little lately; he should be able to help us fix her up."