°Two°

"You called for me Alpha?"

"Yes, I did.”

The epsilon folded her hands together and stared at Kale who smirked before standing up from his chair. He came over to her and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I missed you.”

"Aren't you supposed to be in a meeting?"

"The beta canceled, rescheduled it.”

"I'm supposed to be training.”

"I know,” he said and kissed her forehead before adding, "Spend the night with me."

"I have patrol in the evening.”

He groaned and squeezed the lady's waist. "When does it end?"

"Six in the morning.”

"Spend tomorrow with me.”

"We shall see.” Iris pulled away from him and he pouted.

"I have to get back to the training grounds.”

"Ok," he kissed her forehead and smacked her ass and she smiled at him before walking back to the training grounds and continued training with Cat.

"Look at her, whoring around with the Alpha.”

"She thinks she's above everybody else.”

"Who does she think she is?"

The annoying buzzing voices belonged to three people who were the bane of Iris Woods existence. Vivian, Donna, and Lily were those types of jealous/bitchy girls who weren't exactly sluts. They were just what you would call bad blood and Iris always tried to pay no attention to them.

"You do know they're talking about you, right?" Cat asked her.

"Yup but I don't care.” She replied as they continued sparring. 

"Her brother is just like her, a manwhore.”

"You mean boywhore,” one of them snorted. 

The stick in Iris' hand dropped to the ground. She really didn't mind the insults when they're directed at her but she did mind when they're directed at her family.

Iris walked over to the girls. "Uh oh,” she heard Cat whisper.   

"Hey you,” the brunette warrior pointed a finger at Donna, the head bitch.

"What?" she spat.

An ant came crawling by on the ground. Iris looked at it and then squished it with her boot. "You're going to end up like that if you keep talking shit about my family.”

Donna rolled her eyes at Iris as Vivian walked forward. "Heard your dad cheated on your mom too, has a basta–”

The angry female didn't let her finish before she backhanded her making her fall to the ground.

"You stupid slut!” Vivian screamed.

"I'm going to break your nose,” Iris growled as her fist connected with her face.

"Leave her alone," Lily pushed her. Iris pushed her back and she staggered back. Her foot connected with Lily's face and she started screaming.

Epsilon Theo came over to pull them apart before a fight could start. "You four are in so much trouble,” he announced.

"But I didn't even do anything,” Donna whined.

Theo rolled his eyes and sent them away to Beta Warren as they were to explain themselves to him and he'd give them a befitting punishment.