°Three°

"Wake up sweetie, epsilon Theo is here,” one of the housekeepers announced.

Her voice was distant yet so near and Iris grumbled. She wanted to sleep some more.

"Honey, wake up.” She added.

"If you don't get up right now, I'm going to unleash Warren on you!” Theo yelled from outside the room.

"Oh come on,” the sleepy epsilon groaned.

"You have 5 minutes, warrior Iris.”

"Thank you, top epsilon!” Iris yelled back with sarcasm that was louder than her voice.

Grudgingly, she opened her eyes, dragged herself to the bathroom, and did her business all while grumbling. It was too early for all these. 

After finishing her patrol around six am, she had gone back to the Epsilon house to get some shut eye only to be woken up by past seven for the mission.

Of course, she blamed those stupid bitches.

"Iris, hurry up!” Alan, the delta of the pack yelled.

She grabbed a few things and rushed downstairs. "You'll eat breakfast on the way, let's go.” The delta addressed her and she almost rolled her eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Delta Alan.”

"Morning, everyone is ready and waiting for you.” They walked out of the house onto the main road where some cars were lined up. "You're going with Kale and two other epsilons, the rest will come with me.”

Iris nodded her head and made her way to the car.

"No snogging, he's driving,” Alan warned.

"Good morning beautiful, how was your night?" Kale kissed her forehead and wrapped a hand around her waist.

"Uneventful." She smiled at him before asking, "How was your night?"

"Horny.” His answer made her giggle and he kissed her in return before resting his hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I said no snogging,” Alan grumbled.

The couple pulled apart and Iris stuck her tongue out at the Delta who rolled his eyes and got into the car then drove off with the other Epsilons.

The two other epsilons were already in the car and she greeted them as she and Kale got into the car.

"Buckle up, babe.”

"May the moon goddess protect us,” an Epsilon prayed. Kale scoffed and started racing Alan making the epsilon's prayer be put up for use. Most men in the Dark Light Pack loved car racing and they took every opportunity to show off.

"Where are we going though?" Iris asked assuming they would get there before Kale got them killed. 

"Rising Moon Pack.”

"To do what?"

"Sell you.” She looked at Kale who winked at her which made her sigh before he laughed.

"We're going for the rescheduled meeting,” he finally said.  

"Inside the pack?"

"Yes?"

"Have you heard the stories about their pack?"

"That anyone who goes in doesn't come out? That they're cannibals? That they're rogues? That they are hostile?"

"Yes,” Iris replied quietly.

Kale chuckled. "I'm an Alpha, why would I fear him? And I'm sure they won't dare kill us.”