°Seven°

Iris woke up the next day when she felt a wet kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning beautiful,” Kale's voice filtered into her eardrums making her smile at him as she tried to sit up and he kissed her cheek again.

"Stop it, I smell.”

"I don't care,” he said and tried to kiss her lips but she turned her head to the other side and the kiss landed on her cheek.

He pouted and tried to kiss her again but she covered her mouth with her palm and averted his kiss before he started to tickle her.

She was shaking with laughter when he stole a kiss from her. "Hey, not fair,” she whined before pulling him in for a long kiss.

Someone cleared their throat and they turned to look at the person making Kale roll his eyes and pat her thigh. 

"I know I'm interrupting but the Alpha would like to talk with you," the person said to Kale. 

"Babe that's Darren, Khalil's Beta,” Kale told her.

"I can't believe he's here again after what he did,” Kale mind linked her. "Now he has another reason to be here.

"What is the first?” She asked. 

"I'll tell you later.”

He kissed her and closed the door as he walked out but not before she caught Beta Darren staring at her.

Creepy.

Her mother and siblings came in sometime later, her little brother's voice loud as usual.

"No seriously, I think I like her.”

Ruby rolled her eyes as she sat next to Iris who asked.  "Who?"

"Elise, the new girl in our school.”

You've slept with more than half of the girls in the pack, don't you feel remorseful?" Iris asked him.

"Not really,” he answered nonchalantly.

Their mother sighed and shook her head. "How are you dear?" she asked Iris.

"All better.”

"The Alpha gave you the rest of the week off so you can rest at home.”

"It's just a scratch, he didn't have to do that.”

"You're his mate,” Ruby commented. 

"You might wanna rethink that,” Raven said.

"I support Alpha Kale, the other Alpha looks rude and his beta is just scary,” Ruby muttered.

"I support Alpha Khalil,” Raven said.

"Don't let the pack members hear you say that, you're supposed to be faithful to your Alpha,” their mother advised. 

"I am, I just prefer Alpha Khalil as her mate,” he defended.

"Do you know where Kale is?" Iris asked.

"At the office building.”

She groaned slightly as she stood up from bed. "Did you get me new clothes?" She asked Ruby who nodded her head.

"And I brought food,” Raven added. 

Iris rolled her eyes in mock annoyance as she went into the bathroom and cleaned herself, she put on the new clothes and a doctor came to redress her wound. "Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"Office building,” Raven answered.

"Correct,” she confirmed.

"Why?" Ruby asked.