Chapter 3

"So since we know why we are here...What do you wanna do?" Malfoy asked.

"Wanna swim?" Blaise asked. Mostly to me, but to the others also.

"Sure," I replied.

And soon enough we were all changing into our swimsuits.

When we all met outside of the house by the pool I looked at all of us and I must say we are a good looking bunch.

Theo is wearing black swim shorts.

Astoria is wearing a green and white striped bikini.

Pansy is wearing a silver bikini.

Blaise is wearing grey swim shorts.

Draco is wearing emerald green swim shorts.

And I am wearing an emerald green and silver polka dot bikini.

Anyways, when we got out the three boys all jumped in causing me and the other two girls to get splashed majorly. We all laughed and jumped right in behind them.

"Wearing Slytherin colors huh Lyra?" Theo called out.

"Well I'm a Zabini aren't I? Besides I was meant to be in Slytherin!" I exclaimed.

"Wait you were?" Astoria asked.

"The glamour charm made it so I was as far away from Voldy as possible. And even though that didn't work completely right, I still was sorted into a different house than I was meant to. If I resorted, I would be put in Slytherin." I replied.

"Well then, how about we play truth or dare?" Pansy asked.

We all agreed and swam over to a corner.

"Alright Lyra, since you're new, you first," Pansy said.

I thought about it a little bit, "Astoria, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Astoria replied.

I grabbed my wand and accioed some veritaserum and handed it to her. She drank it and then I gave her the truth.

"Do you like anyone in the group? If so, who?"

"Bloody hell, Ly. The first one and you ask her who she likes? I'm impressed." Blaise said with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and looked at Astoria. She sighed and answered.

"I like Theo."

I saw Pansy roll her eyes and nudge Astoria. Astoria looked around the group and asked Blaise truth or dare.

***

It's around half an hour later and everyone had pretty much-picked dare.

Blaise had just finished his turn which was a dare to do a backflip into the pool and he chose me to go next.

"Truth or dare, twinnie?"

"Dare," I replied.

"I dare you to jump off the high dive."

"That what?" I stumbled.

I was terrified of heights. Which is why I have never, and will never, play quidditch. I looked at the other side of the pool and saw the ten-foot diving board. I inhaled and slowly climbed out of the pool.

I slowly walked to the ladder and started to climb up step by step. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I didn't look down, I didn't look up, I looked straight forward and that's it.

When I got to the top I slowly took a few steps forward but as I felt the board start to shake, I shrunk into a fetal position and I held my knees as tightly as possible.

I could hear the others talking about what I was doing and at one point someone realized that I'm afraid of heights. I really wish they knew that before.

I felt the board shake more and I felt something come up from behind me. And I didn't even look back. I just stayed in my fetal position and held on as if there was no tomorrow. And who knows maybe there won't be for me!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see Malfoy with genuine concern on his face.

"You alright, Zabini?"

"Bloody hell no. My twin didn't realize I basically have a phobia of heights." I replied, still clinging to my knees.

He took one of my hands and slowly started to bring me up, "Do you trust me?"

I looked at him weirdly, "Do I trust you? If you can get me off of this thing without me dying I will trust you for the rest of my life. I just want down!"

"Then we need to jump," he sighed.

"WE WHAT?!?" I yelled.

The board started to shake and I grabbed onto whatever was closest to me, which happened to be Malfoy. But bloody hell I didn't care. I just want to get off of this damn diving board!

"Alright then. How about you keep clinging onto me for dear life, and I jump? I'll count down before we hit the water so you can catch your breath. I wouldn't recommend having your eyes closed though." he said quietly.

I sighed and just shook my head. He slowly walked us forward to the edge of the board and when I could feel the edge with the heel of my foot I stopped.

"Alright. On three we're going to jump," he said. "One...Two...Three!" 

I soon felt us both falling and I opened my eyes and started screaming. I looked down and realized we were going to hit the water in five seconds because he started to count.

"Five...Four...Three..."

I took a huge breath and soon enough we were underwater. I swam to the surface and I wiped the water from my eyes and took a deeper breath. I looked around, spotted Blaise, and swam as fast as I could towards him.

"Oh bloody hell!" he yelled before jumping out of the pool with me right behind him.

"STUPEFY!" I yelled.

He fell to the ground and I ran over to him and glared right down at him. He turned on his back and faced me and groaned.

"God, Ly. I'm sorry alright?" he said with a painful expression.

"Did your dumb self really not know I have a phobia of heights?!" I exclaimed.

"No. I did not." he simply replied as he got up. "Sorry."

I rolled my eyes and slapped him in the stomach, "You better be."

"Well at least Draco went up and helped you," he replied.

"Yeah lucky me."

I grabbed my towel, wrapped it up around me, and walked into my hangout room. I climbed up the ladder and I went into my bathroom to shower.

Once I was done, I headed into my closet and changed into some black shorts and a grey t-shirt. I brushed my hair and I headed out of my closet and back down into my hangout room.

I saw everyone sitting or lying on something and they had a random movie on.

"I'm still kind of shocked that you know how to use a projector and what a movie is. What nest you have phones?" I asked sarcastically.

So imagine my surprise when they all pull out the newest iPhone.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I STILL HAVE THE IPHONE 6!!!" I exclaimed.

Blaise laughed and tossed me a white box, "Now you have the newest model just like us."

I looked at the box and my eyes widened. I never have had the newest phone, I always get an old model.

"Oh, by the way, it's alright set up. All you need to do is turn it on. We put a spell on it so once you have both phones on, everything will magically transfer onto the new one." Blaise added.

I turned on both phones and held them right net to each other. Believe it or not, he was telling the truth. All of my pictures, contacts, everything was transferred onto the other phone.