Chapter 19

It's Christmas morning and I smiled to myself as I changed into some jeans, a white sweater, and a red scarf. I headed into the living room and saw people sitting by the tree talking to each other.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I exclaimed as I walked in and sat down next to Draco.

Merry Christmas was heard all throughout the room. I asked Draco what the board said and it said to have fun today and relax.

Once everyone was in the living room I started to pass out presents. Thank you's and you're welcome's were heard everywhere. And I said the same things as well.

Astoria got me a pandora bracelet with a few Disney charms on them. Pansy got me a matching necklace and ring that are absolutely beautiful. Ginny got me another necklace and bracelet but her's had book charms and different jewels kind of in colors of all the houses. Theo had gotten me a very soft shirt that was navy blue and had the Disney logo printed on the front in white. Blaise had gotten me a shirt with more characters than I could count. I opened Dracos present last, it was in a small box and when I opened it I saw how beautiful it was. It was a silver bracelet that seemed to have vines around it. Small emeralds were scattered all over it and it was amazing. I thanked him and I thanked everyone else.

We spent the rest of the day just relaxing in the hotel. We had a great holiday and we were happy with the fact that our vacation was just starting.

***

The next morning I wake up and just head downstairs to see where we are going before I change. I see everyone else standing around the board and when I read it a smile crept on my face.

Good morning! Today you will be going to the Animal Kingdom! You will have FastPasses to pick up at the ticket area when you get there. You will again have breakfast in the lobby, and then have lunch and dinner at The Flame Tree Barbecue. We hope you have fun!

I head up to my room and change into some shorts and a shirt that has Simba, Pumba, and Timon's silhouettes on it above Hakuna Matata.

Soon enough we are at the park and going through the six areas, Discovery Island, Pandora- The World of Avatar, Africa, Asia, and DinoLand U.S.A. In all the areas we saw every single animal, but there were still some rides and other things to do.

In Discovery Island we saw the It's Tough to Be a Bug! show and we saw the Tree of Life and went on the Discovery Island Trails.

In Pandora, we went on both rides, Avatar Flight of Passage, and Na' vi River Journey.

In Africa, we went on the Kilimanjaro Safaris, we saw the Festival of The Lion King, and we went through the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail and the Wild Africa Trek.

In Asia, we saw the Up! A Great Big Adventure show and we went on the Kali River Rapids and Expedition Everest. We also went on the Maharajah Jungle Trek tour.

And we finished the day in DinoLand. We went on Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl Ride, and Triceratop Spin. We saw Dino-Sue and we also saw Finding Nemo- The Musical. We also walked through the Cretaceous Trail.

It was amazing to see all the animals that we have only seen in zoos. Which I haven't even gone to very much. The restaurant was great and we laughed all throughout the meals.

***

It's the next morning and I have just read the board.

Good morning! Today you will be going to Epcot! It will be a more calm day, and there are no lunch or dinner reservations. Eat what you'd like at the park for lunch and then this evening money is in the drawer by the fridge for pizza. We hope you have fun!

We all quickly changed and headed to breakfast. When we were done, we drove to the parks and walked around to look at everything.

The park is separated into two sections, to make it simple. Future World and World Showcase. But there are tons of attractions and things to do.

There's Spaceship Earth, Mission: Space, Test Track, Turtle Talk with Crush, Soarin', Living with the Land, Journey into Imagination with Figment, and the Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival. There were other things to do and see but the main part of today was to just relax. 

Epcot isn't the most exciting Disney park. It's based on science and you are supposed to learn something. And while I love to learn, I still would've rather been to the Magic Kingdom again.

We ended up going back to the hotel around five. Which isn't bad, but we definitely were excited for tomorrow.

We decided to forget about the board and to go to another mall just to have something to do and to get some stuff for fun.

We were shopping for hours so on our way back to the hotel I had Draco order some pizza and when we got to our room the pizza was waiting for us.

We ate and hung out and had a Disney marathon. We didn't watch all of them but we did watch some of our favorite movies.

Eventually, everyone got tired so we said goodnight and went to bed.