Chapter 27

Good morning! Today, as you know, you will be going back to Broadway At The Beach and enjoying all of the attractions there. Have fun!

Once we got to the place we walked around and did almost every attraction. It was absolutely amazing! In total there were around twenty-three attractions. 

There was Backstage Escape Games, Backstage Mirror Maze, Beach Rider Jet Boat, Broadway Grand Prix, Dinosaurs The Exhibition, Dragon's Lair Fantasy Golf, Helicopter Adventures, Hollywood Was Museum Entertainment Center, Kwik-E-Mart with Simpsons In 4D right beside it, Legends In Concert, Myrtle Beach Pelicans, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Old Tyme Portraits East and South, Pavillion Park Central, East, and West, Play Park, Ripley's Aquarium, Soar and Explore, TOPGOLF, and there were even another WonderWorks, but we didn't go to it.

Some of the things I listed we didn't do like we didn't go to OncPlay Park but we did have fun the whole day. And we picked up some last-minute things from different stores.

For the next week, we spent our time at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was amazing to finish off the vacation at the beach and just relax.

It's the last day and we have just driven back to Florida to a hotel to stay the night before leaving in the morning.

***

"Oh my god stop panicking and get in the car! We already knew we didn't have anything to take back out! Let's go!" I exclaimed.

Everyone was running around thinking they needed to pack when in reality we didn't even take anything inside. We just brought our backpacks with a change of clothes and some necessities and we just fell asleep.

After fifteen minutes everyone is finally ready and we headed out of the hotel. I checked out and the others all got in the cars. 

After a twenty-minute drive, we got to the hotel, returned the rental cars, and headed into the airport.

Once we got to security I stopped them all by an empty area by a wall and made them listen up.

"Alright, you idiots I now know that I need to get some motion sickness medicine. So go to the bathrooms while I get it."

They all ran in and I quickly went to the closest store and got a couple of things of Dramamine. Once everyone was out of the bathrooms I gave them each a water bottle and a tablet and they quickly took the pill.

"Alright now, you have twenty minutes to get whatever you want from the stores. And babe, remember to get food you'll eat please. I don't want to hear you complaining."

The others laughed while Draco had an annoyed expression. He left to go to a store and I went to the bathroom before going to the store myself.

Twenty minutes later everyone is done and sticks their bags into their bookbags before heading to the gate.

We had to wait for about an hour but it was alright. We didn't get as much sleep last night as we should've so we all basically fell asleep the whole time.

After the hour, the first class was called and we all got up and headed onto the plane. We went to our seats and I reminded the others how to work things before sitting down in my seat next to Draco once again.

"Did you get good food?" I asked.

"Yep. I don't know if it will be enough but I did," he replied as he connected the headphones I bought him to the tv.

I laughed a little and shook my head before connecting my headphones and lying my head on his shoulder.

Once again, when we reached cruising altitude I unbuckled and got myself comfortable. I took out my blanket and pillow from my bag and leaned myself against the window. I took a book and my phone out of my bag. I disconnected my headphones from the tv and I connected them to my phone. I started playing some music I downloaded and then started to read my book.

Draco laid down on my lap and started doing something I wasn't really paying attention to what. I turned my music up a little higher and I started to read holding the book in one hand and messing with my soulmate's hair with the other.

Once we landed we all got up and grabbed our bags. We grabbed any spare pieces of trash and threw them into the bags and walked out into the main airport. We walked to an area for witches and wizards and we apparated away.

We had all apparated to our own manors and when Blaise and I appeared in our main living room our parents pulled us into a hug. We hugged back and we stayed there for a little while before heading up to our rooms.

As I was unpacking I heard a thought in my head.

That was the best vacation I have ever taken, and I have lived the pureblood life my whole life.

I guess we got lucky.

Maybe...Or it's because you were founded.

Or it could be because we survived a major war.

True. Anyways, how far along are you for unpacking?

I looked around me and I found only one of my suitcases empty.

About a fourth of the way done.

I don't even have a suitcase empty!

I knew we both laughed. His emotions went from neutral to unbelievably happy. It was weird to always feel what he was feeling, but I'm getting used to it. 

Well, we both have a lot to do.

True. Hey Twinnie?

Yeah?

I'm glad we got you back.

I'm glad I'm back.

And with that, we said goodnight and stopped talking. I finished unpacking and I used magic to find places for all of my souvenirs. A lot was clothes and there were plenty of accessories. But I still had a lot left to put away.

Once I was done, after three hours, I changed into some black cloth shorts and one of the hooded sweatshirts I got during vacation. I plugged my phone into its charger and I fell into my bed. 

And soon enough, I was asleep.