Chapter 20

Good morning! Today you will be going to Hollywood Studios! You will have lunch and dinner at Hollywood and Vine. Hope you have fun!

"Last Disney park guys! And it's a pretty good one. It will be better than Epcot for sure." I said as I walked to my room.

I heard some laughs behind me, Epcot was fun don't get me wrong, but compared to the other parks it was nothing. I headed to my room and quickly changed before grabbing my bag and phone and heading back out.

When we got to the park we explored all six areas and walked around Hollywood Boulevard as well. We also explored Grand Avenue and enjoyed Muppet Vision 3D.

In Echo Lake we went on Star Tours- The Adventures Continue. We also saw Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!, For The First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi, and Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.

In Toy Story Land we went on Toy Story Mania!, Slinky Dog Dash, and Alien Swirling Saucers. In Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, we rode Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. In the Animation Courtyard, we went through Star Wars Launch Bay and Walt Disney Presents. We also saw Voyage of the Little Mermaid. We did not go to or see the Disney Junior Dance Party, because that's when our reservations were happening. And not gonna lie I'm happy we didn't go.

And lastly, in Sunset Boulevard we went on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. We also saw Fantasmic! and Beauty and the Beast- Live on Stage. But we didn't go to Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy.

We walked around and explored a lot though. It was amazing and we of course went into most shops and bought some things.

***

The next day we went to Universal Studios Orlando. It was amazing to just see everything! The whole thing looked amazing and the rides were amazing also. 

We rode E.T. Adventure, Woody Woodpecker's  Nuthouse Coaster, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket, Shrek 4-D, Transformers: The Ride 3D, Kang and Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl, Men In Black: Alien Attack, The Simpsons Ride, Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon, Revenge of the Mummy, and Fast and Furious Supercharged.

We also saw multiple shows. We saw Fear Factor Live, The Blues Brothers Show, and Universal Studios Horror Make-up Show. We didn't see A Day in the Park with Barney or Animal Actors On Location! since we weren't really interested. Plus when they were happening, we were eating.

On our way, we stopped in the Citywalk and we ate some food and shopped. We bought so much that I had to put spells on the bags to make them seem lighter.

We headed back to the hotel and sent our things to our rooms. We hung out in the sitting room and watched multiple Simpson episodes and then eventually fell asleep.

***

The next morning the board said we were going to the Island of Adventure. We had seen parts of it yesterday so we were excited. We all quickly got ready and then headed to the park.

Just like Universal Studios, everything looked amazing and there were multiple rides and shows. We walked around and explored for hours. 

We rode Caro-Seuss-el, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, The Cat In The Hat, The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride, Doctor Doom's Fearfall, Storm Force Accelatron,  The Amazing Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk Coaster, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls, Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Burges, Jurassic Park River Adventure, and Pteranodon Flyers.

We also saw three shows. We saw Oh! The Stories You'll Hear, Poseidon's Fury, and The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Stunt Show.

We had dinner in the Citywalk again and on our way back to the hotel we went to a place called Walmart and picked up things for our own New Year's Eve party. We were told that there would be a perfect view of fireworks if we stood up on the roof of the building which is opened to the residents for that night only. 

When we were done shopping we headed back to the hotel and went to bed.

***

Good morning! As you all know it is New Year's Eve. So, you will be relaxing and doing whatever you'd like. You could go swimming, hang out in the hotel arcade on the first floor, or just explore Orlando. You have a dinner reservation tonight and then you will be able to throw your party when you get back. At seven pm your outfits will appear on your bed for dinner. The reservation is at eight. Happy New Year! We love you!

"There's an arcade?" I asked just to myself.

"Apparently. Theo, Blaise, and I need to go do something but we should be back in an hour. You four girls can go shopping or whatever while we're gone." Draco said as he gave me a quick hug and went to his room to change.

The guys all left soon after that. The four of us decided to head to a mall we haven't gone to yet and we went shopping for hours. And we only left when Draco had called me wondering where I was since they had gotten back an hour and a half ago.

When we got back we saw a note on the counter and read it.

Hey girls. We're down at the pool.

We all put our bags in our rooms and changed into our bikinis. We grabbed some towels and ran down to the pool.

"There's my girl!" Draco exclaimed as we came in.

I just laughed and put my towel on a chair before getting in and heading over to everyone.

"We should play truth or dare," Theo suggested with an arm around Astoria.

I quickly looked around and saw that there was no high dive, "Alright."

Did you really just look around for a diving board?

 I jumped and glared over at Blaise. We hadn't used the power in a while so I almost forgot about it.

Merlin, Blaise you scared me!

Yeah, I know you just jumped and glared at me!

Yes, I did look for a diving board. I don't want to have a repeat of the last time we played truth or dare in a pool.

I said I was sorry about that!

I know but it was still terrifying!

I heard him laugh a little out loud and I just rolled my eyes. I blocked him out of my head and we started playing truth or dare.