Dreams

Third person's POV

Maraïda's beautiful dream soon turned into her worst nightmare. One minute she was enjoying her life with Jared and their child as a happy family and the next, her happy family transitions to her birth family, and soon everyone is replaced by tombstones and her dream turns into a nightmare.

In her dream, she first sees young girl, about twelve years of age, kicking off her shoes as she enters the house. Blonde with big ice blue eyes, she's tired, she looks like a middle school sophomore.

She throws her backpack exactly where she'd kicked off her shoes. She enters the kitchen, straight to an almost empty fridge and brings out a half eaten sandwich and a bottle of mineral water: she starts eating. From the other side of the house, she hears someone crying in pain,

"No daddy please! Please don't! Not again. I'm tired. I can't take it anymore." The voice of a girl echoes inside the building. The little girl, Maraïda squeezes the bottle in her hands tight, she drops her food on the table. She is shivering with fear, but more than that, she's fuming with rage.

What was he doing to her now? She wondered.

Another loud scream echoes throughout the house again, from the same person's voice, then is followed by another voice;

"F**k! Baby girl, you're so tight! But you can still take daddy and one more so why are you saying you can't. You can!" The voice sounded authoritative and so husky it was almost thunderous, "And you will take it! Yes!!! F**k! You can take me again and again! You will take me till you bleed you little brat!" Tears ran down Maraïda's cheeks as she heard her father's drunken voice over her sister's pleas for mercy. She could hear the sound of skins slapping on skin coming from his room. Her sister's voice getting louder, then weaker. Her father's groans of pleasure only increasing. He seemed to be enjoying himself; on his daughter, while the latter cried in pain.

Adrenaline boiled in her veins. With a lot of anger, she shot the bottle at the door yelling, "stop!!! Stop it please! You're a monster!!!"

It was all she could get out of her system before running out, away, trying to get as far away from the emotional torture as possible.

The scene transitioned to another torturous scene.

A drunk man, with dirty blonde hair, a huge figure and extremely hairy face stomps into the house. The two girls are inside the kitchen. The older skinny one is making something for her little sister to eat.

"Marina! Baby! Daddy is home!" The man calls in a sing song voice,

"Hide Maralita." Marina tells her little sister. She is fifteen, with dull auburn hair, big hazel eyes, dried red and bruised lips and heavy bags under her eyes. "Get under here, quick!" she pushes her sister into a cupboard with cleaning supplies.

"Yes daddy! I'm in the kitchen. Do you want me to make you something?" She runs to her father who was now lazily leaning on the wall. His pants were already all off, his manhood hung high,thick and stiff in the air,

"Tell me baby girl, how old is your sister now?" He asked. Marina swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Uh," Marina gulps down another lump in her throat, "she's almost thirteen, dad."

"Wow! Lucky me! My two lovely daughters are both women now. Get your sister for me baby girl, would you?"

"But, why daddy? Do you need something? I can get it for you,"

"I see that. But I said get me your sister. I want Maraïda now."

"But why her dad? Am I not enough anymore?" Marina tried masking the fear in her voice with fake flirting but Rico just pushes her to the side,

"I'll go get her myself!" He drunkenly pushes himself pass the furniture's, bumping one thing or another on the way. "Maraida!!!" He cooed,

"Father stop! She's not even here!"

"Maraïda baby! Come to daddy now. He's horny and ready to make you feel real good."

Maraïda crawls her head under her knees, crying, scared- no! Terrified! She knows what her father wanted to do to her. She isn't ready. She isn't as strong as Marina. She knows would die. She didn't want to die yet.

"Mara!!!" Rico jump opens the cupboard and Maraïda screams. He grabs her by the hair, pulling her out, "Now you're going to get punished first. Bad girls get punished."

"No! No please no!" Maraïda thrashed herself around, trying to free herself from her father's strong grip, "Mama! Mama help! Marina!"

Marina cried on the side, trying to fight her father off her sister, "Please daddy don't hurt her. Take me instead, please. I'll be a good girl, I promise." But none of this weighed any concerns on Rico. He wanted his pleasure and would get it any way from whoever he wanted. He pushes Marina vigorously to the side.

"You don't do daddy so good anymore Marina." He scolded her.

She stumbles inside a partially opened closet with sport equipments, hitting her head hard, making her view blurry; Maraïda's screams almost fading off into a distance.

"Marina!!! Marina please!!! I don't want to! Daddy no! Help me please."

Marina looks to the side and spots a baseball bat.

"Daddy!" She calls out to him, picking up the equity and getting up on her feet. He doesn't pay any attention to her, he's still struggling to wrestle open his younger daughter's legs, "Dad!!" Marina yells, clutching hard the bat, standing directly behind him, holding the bat up in position. Rico turns abruptly,

"What?"

Blood splashes on Maraïda's face as she watches her sister smash their father's head with a bat. He falls off her body to her side, but Marina doesn't stop.

"Die daddy die!" She screams as she releases bash after bash, crying and she gives in all her strength to beating the life out of his head, "you're evil, you're mean. You killed mama! You raped me. You ruin my life! Die daddy..." And with one last hit...................................)

Maraïda jumps up from her hospital bed, crying, screaming, thrashing herself around. A nurse runs out calling for the Dr. Dr. Andrew Seuss runs in with Jared Shenko closely behind,

"Stop! Stop it! No! Blood! Marina!!!"

"It's a panic attack. Probably from a nightmare. We must sedate her. Get me a sedative."

As she falls into a drowsy pit of darkness, the last thing Maraïda hears is a voice, a soothing British accent,

"It's OK Maraïda! I'm here."

"Please, please don't let him hurt me; don't leave m..."

"No one will ever hurt you again! I'll never leave you." Jared assures her as she finally dozes off. "I promise."