Arranged Marriage AU Pt.2

I hate how this is so short

Five's P.O.V.

"Y/n Hargreeves. I like the sound of that." Oh I was definitely going to marry this girl. It only took one glance across the wall we both used to escape by climbing down, for me to fall for her. 'Hm, never thought I'd be saying that exact sentence.'

"Well then, Mrs. Hargreeves, shall we?" I hold out my arm for her to take and lead us back through the front gates where a pair of very confused guards were. "Just out on a night walk." I throw out behind me as Y/n and I walk through the extravagant halls of her home.

"So, I guess this really is going to be my last night here. My last night at home." Y/n whispered quietly as we passed another room used for antiquities. "Hey," I turned her to face me as we stopped in front of a window, the moonlight reflecting against every soft and sharp feature of her face.

"My home, is your home. And the location doesn't matter-" Before I could finish, Y/n interrupted. "—It's the people." I smirk as she focuses her gaze on something besides me. "You'll be fine. I promise." I hooked my finger under her chin and raised her head but her eyes were still on the floor.

"Look at me Y/n." She finally looked up and we held each other's gazes. Slowly, I leaned in as I took a long glance at her lips. Red as Snow White's apple and plump as a peach. I looked back into her eyes again and I felt her breathe practically on my lips. I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume and the chocolate in her breath.

I blink and look back at her lips and suck a breath in. Yes, this was my first kiss and I'm not going to lie about how I feel. I'm nervous. How have I only spoken maybe under ten sentences to this girl and I'm already falling for her? Everything in my heart and mind said to kiss her but my body couldn't move any further.

We stood, frozen there in the moonlight standing so close that not even a piece of paper could wedge itself between our bodies. Finally, my body obeyed to move forward slower, and slower. Then, our lips touched the tiniest bit. I could feel the cold air rushing back onto my lips when she slightly pulled away to take a breathe before our lips collided again.

Suddenly I could feel every part of my body fire up in adrenaline as our lips moved slowly. 'Am I doing this right? Does she think I'm a bad kisser? Is this her first kiss too?' All these questions were running through my head before we pulled apart, not really wanting to separate ourselves from the other now.

"Maybe we should've saved it for the wedding day." I chuckle. She starts to chuckle along and I rest my forehead against hers. "Maybe, but I definitely don't regret it. Not now. Not ever." Her voice was just above a whisper in the quiet hallway. I felt myself smile at that, knowing that she enjoyed it relieved me of my past questions and my shoulders were relieved of the tension that was building up.

"I know it's probably a little too late, but, would you consider going out with me sometime?" I whisper. I looked at her and just stared as a smile bounced on her lips. "Yes. I'd love to go on a date with you, Five Hargreeves."

A/n I know this is a little short but I'm not feeling so over the rainbow so it might be awhile before the next chapter but don't worry, this book will update. It's just on a pause.