00.13

Y/n's P.O.V.

Let me just say this, just this once. What in the actual name of mother-loving fucktards? What the hell happened? And where— no, when am I? Regardless of my questionable situation, I was angry. Something bad had obviously happened after I passed out.

But I guess The Commission was nice enough to patch me up again. Even after I blew up all their means of time travel transport. "Handler, what the hell? What happened?" I asked. I didn't really expect her to tell me because nobody would be stupid enough to do that unless they were planning something.

"Well, Miss Y/n. You see after you completely destroyed headquarters and most of our briefcases, we were able to track you down once again. And as your beloved Five and his family was driving you to the academy I assume, a team of assassins were sent out to intercept in the cars path and steal you back. And now we're here." She ends the explanation with a peppy smile while I stare back with a frown.

"Oh don't frown, you'll get wrinkles sweetie." I scoff at the comment although I can't tell whether it's a compliment or an insult. Instead I smile back sarcastically. "Better for ya?" I retort. The Handler stands at the end of my bed unaffected and soon moves to sit down on the bed. "Y/n, even after all these years you still treat me as if we're strangers or even enemies."

"You are my enemy. I don't like you." I state bluntly. I cross my arms over the hospital gown that I had on. I'd do anything to get it through that thick skull of hers. So you can imagine how much it pissed me off when she started laughing. "Oh, Y/n. You're as hilarious as ever." I huff in annoyance. "Why am I here Handler? What the fuck do you want?" I finally ask. Although I have a feeling that I already know. This was just like last time.

No. It won't be. I'm not gonna do anything this old hag tells me to do. "You know the old saying, 'History shouldn't repeat itself'? Well, it's time to take that to heart. But don't worry, we won't make that mistake like last time." The Handler stands up from the end of the bed and clasps her hands together. I narrow my eyes at her in suspicion. "What mistake?" I sneer.

We both know perfectly well what it was but I deemed it my personal mission to try and push all of her buttons as of a minute ago. Except now that I did, she might just be planning to do worse than last time. The Handler turns away with her back now facing me. "Alright, gentlemen. You know what to do." With one last smirk, The Handler looks over her shoulder at me before walking away, the darkness enveloping her once again.

No. Please. No. All around the bed I had currently occupied, more people in hazmat suits appeared. Seriously, what's with the suits? But that wasn't the important matter at hand. I tried getting up only to find that my legs had become numb which only resulted in me falling to the floor. I push my palm flat to the ground in attempts to freeze the people around me, but nothing happened. What did they do?

Well, for one thing they certainly made sure to prevent me from using my powers to escape this time. I try getting up by using the bed but in the end it was no use. I knew that I'd have to tell Five after all of this ends. If I'm able to get out of this situation. If Five is able to escape. And like that, The Handler along with the rest of The Commission had me held against my own will.

No.5No.5No.5No.5No.5No.5No.5

The dry feeling in my throat is back again. My body felt hot. Well, half of it at least. The other was freezing cold. The groggy feeling lingered for a minute before I had the energy to open my eyes again. There wasn't much I could hear. It was like every noise that made it to my ear was muffled. This feeling was horrible but familiar. More familiar than I'd like it to be.

I take in my surroundings. I guess they remodeled. Their lab was dark with light only coming from the many lit up buttons and computer screens. I could almost see how musty the place was. Everything about the place contrasted against the clean, pristine white lab I had seen before. My hospital gown are long gone, now replaced with the typical fitted suit worn by Commission assassins. Oh, why am I even surprised at this point? Once again I was in a capsule which held me back from making any physical movements besides my eyes. "Oh, so you're awake."