High School Teacher AU

Y/n's P.O.V.

It was the little brat again. He's not even a student, he's a god damn teacher who insists on making my life a living hell everyday just because our classes are right next to each others. And to make it even worse, he's probably the most good looking person I've ever seen with my own eyes. 

This time he thought it'd be funny to take a stack of worksheets I had printed this morning and put it on a shelf where I couldn't reach. I had to get a student to help me with the whole class wondering how it even got up there. 

I would've told them but it'd be a bad example of me to cuss. But now it's my move. I know during lunch he usually goes off campus to get time alone because, and I quote, "Being around dumb people for too long brings my IQ down". If you can't tell, he was talking about me. 

Which completely goes against the fact that I'm a chemistry teacher. So not only did I know science, I also knew math which means I could take his job like that if I wanted to. Never liked any math teacher anyways. 

I open his classroom door and close it quietly. I survey the classroom which may give me something to work with. I know. I'll take his chair. If only I had more time, I would've tried to move his desk so it blocked one of the doors but I only had twenty minutes left until the end of lunch. 

I head for his desk where the chair was pushed under until a hand grabs at my wrist, holding me back. 'What the fuck?' I turn and there, in all his impossibly prettiness, is Five Hargreeves. Fuck. I knew it already, he was gonna taunt me with this for as long as I lived.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing Miss L/n?" I manage an awkward smile and chuckle. "Umm, nothing?" I say. No way he's going to buy that. "Maybe perhaps, trying to steal something?" He questions.

"I don't know what you mean, Mr. Hargreeves. I haven't stolen anything." I use the best innocent voice I can muster up. "Bullshit. You know exactly what I mean." He says it like I actually stole something. I'm not even holding anything. 

"Well I'm sorry, I actually don't. Care to tell me what I stole?" I turn fully towards him now, aware that he hasn't let my wrist go. "How can you not be aware of the fact that you stole someone's heart?" 

Fucking wHAT? Am I lucid dreaming? No way, if I was I would've decided to wake up at this moment because this was getting too good. "What do you mean?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, letting out a sigh of frustration. Suddenly I'm up against him facing his chest as his arms go around my body with one hand on my head protectively. 

 "I mean I like you idiot. And you wonder why I call you dumb." He says the last part more quietly but I'm too focused on the fact that he, Five Hargreeves, my cute rival, the smart-ass, the literal devil's spawn, just said he likes me. "Ok."

"What? What kind of answer is that?" I look up, feeling abnormally confident. "Well, I assume this is you asking me out too since it's all out in the open." Smooth, Y/n. Now all I have to do is hope he doesn't suddenly think I'm a stuck-up brat and reject me. 

Instead, he actually laughs. He can laugh? Well either way, it's beautiful. "Alright L/n. It's a date then." I can't stop the smile that creeps it's way onto my face. "Okay Hargreeves, tomorrow night." He lets out a short chuckle. "Deal."

The bell rings indicating the end of lunch. "I guess I should make my way back." I go to get ready for next period but instead Five pulls me even closer. And he did the thing teachers really shouldn't be doing at school. He kissed me. 

It took me a second but I closed my eyes and kissed him back. "Sheesh, save it for when we're not here at least." I jump a bit forgetting that fifth period was about to start. "Oh shut up, Dave. I caught you kissing your boyfriend yesterday in the halls." 

I roll my eyes at Five's manners towards his students and let go. Five lets go as well and we say our goodbyes even though we could literally see each other through the windows in between our classrooms. Before the last lunch bell rings, I look at Five and see him looking straight back at me. 

I smirk and he rolls his eyes knowing exactly what I meant. 'Caught you staring.' 

A/n I'm sorry. I know I really could've just written another chapter for the story with all this free time but I really don't feel like switching between Netflix and Wattpad constantly. Stay safe everybody :)