Chapter One.

Chapter one; Ruin My Life.

Let it be: Hayley Kiyoko .

******************

I've always wondered;

If Badboys get Nerdy Girls

Popular boys get good girls and

Popular girls get good boys and Nerds.

then what the hell do us Ugly girls get, what do the awkward, childish and quiet girls get?

In this story we find out the species of male that I Liberty Summers (The Unknown) will get.
After all an idiot continuously refers to her as the Ugly girl.

""""""""""""""""""""

"Liberty! You'll be late." My mum yelled as I shoved on my jacket and walked down the stairs.

"The bus Liby you'll miss it." I rolled my eyes,
"That's what you say everyday and right now it's really early like it's only nine past six." Mum gasped chocking on her coffee.

"Your late aren't you?"

I asked as I shoved a bag of marshmallows in my bag.

"Yes and you are going to have a lovely day." I smirk,
"Really mum?" I get to the door and grab my key,
"Yes, Lib today will be perfect."
"You know for a psychologist, you aren't very convincing." She laughed,
"That's because your my daughter and i can't convince you to do anything." She said whilst kissing my cheek, her flower scented perfume filling me with nothing but peace and security.

"Yes mum you can't."

I walk out to the bus stop, the sun was peaking out of the clouds as the bus rolled in.

I got on taking a seat in the front my headphones on as i stared out the window, the day was cloudy yet the sun made it warm as we passed by all the good looking homes my mind drifted as it usually does when I'm bored.

The prison that is Barkridge high made me frown as it came into view, I'll admit yeah I'm a nerd, but i refuse to lie and say I love school.

I walk down the halls my all stars squealing against the tile, everyone was conversing, your probably wondering why my friends haven't started talking to me, that's probably because I only have two and thier both popular.

I often get asked why I'm not as well known as they are, the truth is even I'm not sure, maybe it's the way I glare at people or the lazy attempts to actually act like I care about the social norms that the mouth breathers at this school discuss day in and day out.

Besides I'm an extremely antisocial person and the mere thought of connecting with another human being scares my silly.

The social Pyramid goes as follows,

At the very top lay the Ryder Triplets below them you can find the jocks and soccer players -the ones who are actually good at playing- the cheerleaders are below them and then you'll find the people who try to copy the cheerleaders.

After the cheerleaders you have the gamers, Emos, badboy and Goths all classified as the do not mess with them people.

Everyone else below that is known as a "normal".

Then after the Nerds, Geeks, future scientists and drama geeks you find me.

On my own.

That's right I have somehow managed to rank lower than the people who are actively screaming out to be ranked lower.

"Hi there kingkong."

I smile widely and turn on my heel to Emma Maxwell, who stood in a pair of heels and a pair of jeans that might as well be cutting off her blood circulation.

Having to deal with Emma everyday, including the weekend meant i had to rely on one thing my nose.

Her skunk scent could be wiffed and if your fast enough you'll make it away into a classroom or the local library.

"Hi Emma." I said blankly, my face probably giving away the fact that I barely cared about what she was about to say.

"How are we doing this morning giant?" I shrug and look her in the eye attempting to clue her in on the I don't care factor of the conversation.

"Would you do me a favour?" I sighed fighting the urge to pinch the bridge of my nose.
"Yeah." I bit out.

"Tell me how the weather is up there."

Cloudy with a chance of bitch, but anybody can tell you that.

"Fine i guess." She smiled wide and walked passed me shoving me to the ground in the process, i flushed as everyone's eyes drifted onto me.

I got off the ground my hair shielding my face and allowing me to escape from the situation but because of my failure to look up when walking I added to my moment of embarrassment by bumping into someone a hard chest.

Lord have mercy because I almost fainted when I glanced at the person I'd collided with.

Green eyes.
Dark hair.
Chiselled Jaw.
Intimidating aura.

Harrison fucking Ryder.

I did a double take.

Oh god my life.

Is over.

My life is over.

I will now write my Will.

I've just committed the number one felony that any person below the cheerleaders in the pyramid can do.

I bumped into one of the Ryder Triplets.

I was standing way too close to him, my chest was milometers away from his and the scent of cinnamon and mint filled the air, it was strangely intoxicating.

"Watch where your going." He growled and I felt my chest tighten,
"I...um..s..or..wal." his eyebrows rose his hands resting on my waist and the subtle contact making my cheeks heat up.

This is the closest I've ever been to a boy...who wasn't either related to me or has been my best friend for years.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my inhaler then take one puff, taking a deep breath, he watched me with an amused smile.

It was almost mocking me.

His eyes scanned over my face, narrowing every do often.

"Your a nerd." He sighed and i hung my head,

God kill me now Harrison Ryder just said a whole seven words to me.

"Well i say lots of words to lots of people." He smirked at me.

My face went red, so...i guess I said that out loud.

"I meant to say I'm sorry for bumping into you, please don't ruin my life."

He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" He asked his eyes boring into mine, like he were making some sort of assessment.

He took my hands and rested them on his shoulders,
"I mean, your Harrison Ryder." He nodded.
"Yes Iam and you are an ugly girl." I scoffed,
"Jerk."

I gathered every last ounce of courage I had and pushed him away from me then walked down the hall.

How dare he say that I Liberty Summers am ugly.

Yeah sure I'm not exactly hot, but that doesn't mean he's allowd voice the fact that i don't exactly meet beauty standards out to my face.

Damn prick, if I ever see him again I'm gonna punch him that's a promise.