Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: heaven and hell

Wings;Birdy

Cover above is by my wattpad bestie.

@fenu6789

Check out her book The Goodboy and I.
------------------

I waited for a reaction and butterflies burst through my tummy as i waited for him and as i gave up hope his lips moved he let out a breath his hands resting on my waist dispite the cool air i was burning hot as he pulled me more into his chest.

I could feel his heart pound as fast as mine.

His tongue moved across my bottom lip, making me gasp and giving him access into my mouth his tongue invaded my mouth.

I'm not going to be one of those cliche people who say that it tasted like the most perfect thing in the world because honestly i couldn't discribe it hthe only thing that crossed my mind was that it was a slow torture ,a satisfying torture a cross between heaven and hell.

I definitely couldn't control the sudden burst i got as his fingers dug into my waist an animal like groan escaped his throat making me thread my fingers into his silky hair and tug slightly on the roots this action made him groan.

I was running out of breath and the kiss quickened until he pulled away resting his forehead on mine as we took deep breaths and once our breathing calmed my eyes fluttering open as his did, his eyes were firey the green was bright and vibrant.

His eyes locked with mine before he lightly lifted my chin his lips on mine once more this time his hand travelling lower making a dark feeling across my being and making me tense. He took note of this pulling away,

"Did i do something wrong?" I shook my head,
"No, it's just that..."
"What?" He asked his scent dispite being in a lake was strong,
"I just... I'm... well scared." He chuckled,
"I would never do anything you weren't comfortable doing." I felt safe as soon as those words moved past his lips.

His lips rested on mine once more and i relaxed as his hand went back down sliding past the rim of my underwear and to my thigh lifting my leg up and around his waist, he did the same with the other one both my legs around his waist.

His lips moved slowly against mine some part of me was impressed at his ability to lift a girl that was nearly his height with no support.

We pulled away and i felt some sort of relief from the burning heat he had created this wasn't until he moved down my jaw and the fire set off once more making me gasp for air my heart beat quickened as soon as his lips brushed down my neck, his lips rested on my collarbone before he came back to my lips and tore away from me, his eyes on mine.

The atmosphere had shifted he let me down, he locked eyes and woth our eyes we decided to wait until we got home to discuss what we had just done.

A smile broke across his face he took the Geode from where I'd dropped lightly tossing it close to our clothes he lifted me up into the air and tossed me into the water.

I resurfaced and shove him he fell back and faught the water to get up, i broke into laughter nearly falling. Nearly.

----------------

We'd left the lake to get food. Best idea ever seeing as i would get two helpings, Harrison had a really bad habit of forgetting he has food so i end up eating it.

He tugged on my arm whilst i stare at a rack of doughnuts inside a bakery, he must've noticed the dreamy looks i was giving the deserts.

"Want one?" I nod vigorously and we make our way into the bakery the scent of sweet treats and freshly baked bread filling the air.

Harrison kept his eyes on me as i scanned the shop with hungry eyes.
"You really like food huh?" I nod,
"Food and I go way back." I smile and he shook his head a smile spread across his features.

His smile wasn't fake.

"Okay now what would you like?" I look around spotting the doughnuts the scrumptious doughnuts with beautiful designs.

Next to them was a beautiful black forest cake and across from that was a cupcake tower!

I can't decide!

Damn it.

"Can you like buy me the whole place."

I waited to hear him complain about my obsession with food, but to my surprise he walked over to the counter and started talking to the cashier pointing back at me with a black card in his hand.

A Debit card.

No he couldn't, he wouldn't.
He is!

I walked over to Harrison and heard the conversion.

"Just for the day?"
"I'm sorry sir."
"I'll pay for everything, come on look at her, i can't say no to those eyes." He pleaded and it touched my heart as he spoke,
"Fine, you two are a cute couple anyway." The woman went into the kitchen and came back with a stack of cake boxes,
"Enjoy yourselves." She smiled at us,
"Love birds." She said under her breath as she left.

"You bought me a bakery." I say blankly and he nodded,
"For the day." I ran a hand through my hair,
"You baught me a bakery."
"Uh huh, for the day." I gape at him and watch as he opens hjs arms,
"I think i deserve a hug or a kiss or both."

A goofy smile broke across my features and i wrap my arms around him, his arms going around my waist lightly picking me up, and set me down,
"What kind of person buys someone a bakery?" He looked into my eyes the mood had shifted and my heart started up again,
"The kind of person that likes his ugly girl." I could feel my legs go to jelly and my jaw drop his eyes watched my reaction timidly,
"Excuse me?"
"I like you." I shake my head,
"As a friend neh?"
"As a girlfriend."

That did it i fainted.

I legit fainted.