Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:Do you have condoms?

Valentine; 5 seconds of summer.

********************

"Oh my lord!"

"Kamo! Don't use the lords name in vain."

"Sorry ma!"

I yawned lightly and shifted then heard a groan a faint one, intrigued by this i move again and I'm pulled closer to the rock hard chest behind me.

The scent of cinnamon and mint filled the air around me and i took a deep breath at the intoxicating scent.

I open my eyes and stare at the figure infront of me, dark curly hair and a frame of long eyelashes, his breathing was calm and his evening shadow begining to show.

Harrison was truelly gorgeous.

I sigh at his sight but quickly notice how close we are to each other.

His pink lips were parted slightly and the room was dark, the TV off and countless DVD's and video games laid around us, my hands rested against his chest feeling the steady pace of his heart and the radiation of heat that poured off his skin.

A lock of his haor fell forward and i automatically brushed it away, staring at his face.

I slowly pry his hand away from my form and pick up the quilt that was on the couch covering him. I walked to my bed and sat cross legged facing my gigantic window mom's car was gone and my phone had three notifications.

I pick up the Hawaii and open WhatsApp to find a text from my mom.

Mom:
I went to dinner on my own there's lasagna in the fridge.

Me:
Oh. I was worried for a bit but i hope your safe.

I switched to Amber.

Amber:

I knw Harri  is with u plz make sure he has dinner.

Amber(2)
Oh and punch him if he annoys you.

Me:
Will do. I luv punching him.

Amber:
That sounds sorta kinky.

Me:
:( never ever.

Amber:
;) i knw you 2 r buzy so I'm out.

Then one from Laura did i say one i meant one thousand.

Ma Bestie:

Harri's at ur place.

(Missed voice call)

Bitch pick up.

I'm calling the police you've been kidnapped!

LIBERTY!

KEMONIELWE!

SUMMERS!

Dude I'm crying.

Oh wait Lewis is here.

I'm coming over!

Do u have condoms?

Come on Lib answer me.

😢😢😢😢Liby?

Have u read the letters?

Come on guurrrrl!

Me:
Calm ur tits.
I fell asleep.

Laura:
Did u read the letters?

Me:
I kinda forgot.

Ma bestie :
READ and spill after.

Me:
Okay.

Ma bestie:
Wy r u online read!

I put my phone away and pick up the letters.

Red or black?

Red it is.

I open it slowly.

Roses are red violets are blue.
I knw the line is lame.
But i really like you.
My palms get sweaty.
And i can't breathe.
Will you please be with me?
-A.G

Okay that was boring.
The usual shit that we hear on the day of love.
The classic shit boys wrote to get laid.

This means letter number two is as dumb?
We've established that Harrison wrote it so it can't be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugly girl.

We've established that all those love poems and that sappy nonsense people write is only because they want to get laid.

I'm not saying I'm in love with you I'm only saying that i like your company.

That i like the gold in your eyes and the fact that you smell like fruit.

I know this sounds really creepy but hey.
You say my eyes have blue in 'em.
See you at the dance if i ever get the chance to ask you.
Your friend.
-Idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help but smile at his words at each and every letter that had been colligraphed in perfection.

My eyes darted to Harrison who laid on my carpeted floor close to the two seater with a blacket over his form.

The moon light hit his face making him glow like the greek god he is. I bit my lip unconsciously and a smile crept onto my face as i watched him and i got off my bed leaving the letter behind and lay down facing him, his arms wrapping around my waist, his scent enveloped me and i close my eyes and fell asleep.

[][][]♡[][][]♡[][][]♡[][][]♡[][][]

The light streamed through the window and my eyes flutter open trying to avoid the light, i felt a pair of eyes on me.
Bright green watched me a smirk on his features.

"Morning Ugly." I yawn,
"Goeie Môre."
"So how was our first sleepover?" I shrug,
"Pretty good but I'd like it better if I'd actually eaten." He nodded,
"Huh, well you go shower and I'll go shower then we'll have breaky later." I nod stretching out into a star fish.

"Use the bathroom in Chase's room." I yawn and sit up surprisingly even after sleeping on the floor my body wasn't aching.

He left the room and i stood up to the bathroom taking a five minute shower and putting on a full Nike Tracksuit with a black vest underneath.

Harrison helped himself to Chase's clothes and resided in a dark green v-neck and jeans of course his iconic leather jacket rested over his form.

"My mum left lasagna in the fridge we can have that." He nodded and we heated up the food and ate,
"Wanna skip school?"
"What?"
"Do you want to skip?" I take a bite of my food, glancing at the kitchen clock,
"Is this because we're late?" He nods,
"Partly but also because the sun is out and i don't want to waste a warm day inside a classroom learning stuff." I bite my lip,
"Would you stop thinking and just come with me?" I chuckle,
"Yeah sure." I get up from the kitchen isle and grab my keys.

Harrison places the plates in the sink and we leave,
"Where's your bike?"
"I forgot it so we'll use my truck." I nod as he opens the door and i get in he gets in too and starts up the car.

"So Ugly how do you feel abour lakes?"