Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: Victoria Secret Angels

Disclosure by Magnets ft Lorde 

**********************
We drove for about twenty minutes until he stopped at the peak of some woods and got out of the car walking into the woods.

Honestly any normal person would already be quivering in fear but something about Harrison's presence calmed me and made me feel safe.

There was also the fact that i found nature comforting.

His hand gripped mine as we found a footpath and we walked side by side.

Holding hands wasn't necessary but there was a sense of peace as we walked.

He pushed past some branches and beyond the darkness was a canopy of large tall trees, thier leaves letting light stream through and a old willow tree with gorgeous pink flowers stood like a curtain.

"Wow." I breathe looking up at the canopy,
"Don't 'wow' yet." I watch him go through the leaves of the willow tree, then poking his head through he gestured for me to come and i followed him moving through the pink flowers and meeting a sight for sore eyes.

A lake with mirror like water glistening from the sun's rays. The water was a brilliant blue that captured my attention immediately.

"Okay now this is wow...wow-er." Harrison chuckled as he watched me as i took in the scene, he watched me as though i were a work of art in a gallery.

"Wanna swim?" I raise an eyebrow at him snapping out of the daze that the lake had put me in,
"Dude I'm wearing Nike, bloody Nike." He shook his head as he chuckled,
"Okay so take it off." I gape at him,
"I will not swim nude!" He threw off his jacket then his well Chase's shirt and stood there shirtless.

Now a girl has many fantasies and Harrison's abdomin is one of mine, i could here my heart beat quicken and my palms get sweaty, Harrison put Luke Hemmings and David Beckham to shame i mean Harrison truely is a greek god no man should look this hot because that would mean that us women would have to look like Victoria Secret Angels.

"Hey Ugly did you hear me?"

I blink repeatedly and look up at Harrison in that moment i realised why girls fight over him, why he got into so many panties why he was considered eye candy and lip candy and basically everything candy.

My stomach churned and my legs felt like jelly under his gaze.

"No i didn't please repeat." I clear my throat that had somehow managed to become hoarse.

"I said that i know you only own sports bras and Kelvin Klein so i assume your underwear is basically swim wear." I gape once more, he was right I'm extremely picky about clothing especially my under garmets.

"So your gonna swim?" I groan and throw off my jacket then my vest and my Track pants. He watched me as i stood up.

I avoided his gaze as he stood in his Kevin Kleins oh my we brand match.

He took my hand in his and a shiver ran down my spine,
"Ready?" I nod biting my lip and we both run forward into the warm-ish water.

I resurfaced looking around for Harrison not finding him and panic enveloped me in that moment and a dark feeling blinded me,
"Harri!" No answer
"Harrison!" Nothing.

Okay now i was panicking.

"Harrison Middle name Ryder!" I cried almost releasing tears at the silence in the air.

"My middle name is Alturo." His deep voice come from behind me and i let out a breath and faced him,
"Where the fxxk did you disappear to?" Harrison smirked his eyes twinkling as he lifted his hand to show me a rock.
Well half a rock.
Not just any half rock but a Geo with blueish-greenish crystals.

"I saw this and got it for you."

He handed me the Geo and i watched it glow in the light

"How did you know i liked blue?" I ask and he brushed back my wet hair, this action made me look up at him,
"Well you told me at the dip 'n dots when we got icecream and i discovered that you steal my food."

I nod and he snakes an arm around my waist pulling me against his rock hard chest the Geo in between us, the lake was shallow so we stood on muddy earth but were still in the water at shoulder length.

"It's pretty." I say looking back down at the Geo, he sighed,
"Why can't you look me in the eye?" I peek up at him and shrug,
"I've told you that your eyes are extremely hard to look away from Harri." He tilted my chin so I'd look him in the eye his emeralds burnt with intensity as he looked into mine that were probably filled with caution.

His eyes darted to my lips his thrumb traced my bottom lip making me close my eyes.

Right here in a lake i thought.
I was about to kiss Harrison and he was my horizon like Taylor Swift this would never happen in real life.

It would never happen in real life but it was happening.

Part if me faught off my anticipation and the other wanted more.

If a single touch put me in conflict. Imagine a kiss.

I open my eyes and watch the battle in Harrison's eyes like a mini storm.

The conflict in his eyes caused my next move surprised and even my mind couldn't process it.

I placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him willingly.

-------------

I am so evil!
Yeah cliff hanger people!
He he.
Anyway.
I wrote this in a record ten minutes and only because my mom has been a bxxch all day im fact i can't believe I'm still in the same house i feel like she gets angrier by the day.

Oh Liby i envy life 😢

Enough with the tears.

I spilled tea in dis chaper so applause for me.

Now some smiles coz we got to 200 reads and fifty one votes.

😆😆😆😆.

So i got a watty book trailer and i advise you now.
If you don't want spoilers don't watch.
Seriously don't.

Our wattpad trailer just for fenu6789