Chapter Eight

This Chapter is Dedicated to @TheRealVampire for making the new cover and calling me pretty which barely ever happens.

Another thank you to fenu6789 for helping me think of a new character and giving me the idea for this chapter.

The song above is Soap by Melonie Martinez and it'll be the song for next chapter too.

Anyway on with the chapter.

**********

Did i just agree to kiss him?
"Can we have a rematch?"
"Nope i won."

I gape at Harrison as he smiles a toothy grin that sent me into shock, my hand automatically went for my pocket searching for my inhaler.

Empty.

My pocket was empty, i forgot my inhaler. I took a deep breath but the air refused to fill my lungs and as though it were a natural function my mind went into panic.

Everything had gone dark and my breathing had hit 150 breaths per second.

"Liby." Chase's voice rang in the air a wave of panic in his tone.

Cold fingers tried thier best to calm me down ,but i craved warmth and heat.

I was waiting for an addictive feeling the feeling that helped me calm down and breathe in these situations.

And there it was.

A warm embrace and alluring scent that sent my heart lurching yet calmed my breathing.

A broad muscular chest my hands rested on pulling at the fabric of the shirt that coverd it to receive more of the scent.

Soft springs of silk that brushed gently against my cheek and finally a smooth melodious voice that calmed my nerves.

"It's okay, just breathe."

I nod against the crook of his neck, not wanting to let go. A hand came up to my cheeks wiping away a wet substance, I opened my eyes staring up at a pair of bright emeralds.

"I didn't know you get panic attacks." He said and i could feel the vibration down to his chest.

"She only does when she's pressured or scared."

Chase appears over me, it is then that i realise that the glorious being that had saved me is non other than Harrison.

I slowly let go of his shirt and lay my palms flat on his chest, my heart beat excelerated at the feel of his, i took a deep breath unconsciously remembering his scent and gently pull away from him, he took note of my action and an emotion flashed past his eyes so fast that i couldn't see it right.

With that he got up basically shoving me off and paced away, i watched as he left and everyone else did too.

Bipolar disorder is back.

[][][]♡[][][]♡[][][]♡[][][]♡[][]

Monday morning had a cold feel to it and no it wasn't the weather.

Valentine's week was here and although multiple girls were already prepping for the big dance the air had a cold feel to it.

Sometimes you can feel that something is wrong.

I made my way to my locker my converse againstthe floor and my jeans as comfortable as possible.

Then it hit me.

Like a tsunami the skunk scent that belongs to non other than Emma.

The library was too far and the classrooms wouldn't help so my foot steps became faster trying to escape the vacume of overly applied perfume but alas the queen bxxch appeared in red stilettos and a black tight fit dress.
"Liby."

Hold up *pause*

Now replay that sequence.

alas the queen bxxch appeared in red stilettos and a black tight fit dress.

("Liby.")

Someone call the press Emma Winters has used my name for the first time in four years.

FOUR damn years.

Okay now *play*

"Yeah?"
"Would you do me a favor...please."

Wait please?

Did i hear that right?

"What can i do for you?"
"Well your friends with Harrison right?" I froze.

Harri and i haven't talked in two days and he's been to my house during that course.

Honestly i miss having that annoying piece of shit but he's ignoring me not the other way around.

And not to mention I've only known him for like a two weeks.

So maybe he was going to leave me alone.

"Hey Liby?" I look at Emma and nod,
"Yeah I'm friends with him."
"Okay so can you give him this letter?" She held out a pink envelope with the word Bae written in red glitter.

I held in a snort at the letter but nodded tucking it into my back pocket and turn to walk away.

I know why this week is going to suck.

I'm considered Harrison's friend and Kelly's and Austin's not to mention Maximillian meaning gorls are going to ask me to be cupid and get them thier dream guy.

I groan as i walk down the hall and reach my locker once i open it a while pile of pink and red letters fall to my feet with my friend's names embroidered on the front.

Why me?

Why Liberty Kemonielwe Summers?

I pick them up and start sorting into piles Harrison's of course being the tallest with about twenty five letters and six cards.

I slam my locker shut and walk into Biology straight to Harrison's seat where he sat in a leather jacket and white shirt.

"Hey idiot? Some lady friends told me to give these to you." I slam them down,
"You sure these aren't all yours?"
"I would never, ever write a love letters to anyone." I say then take  a seat at my desk with Max, Austin and Kelly's letters in my bag.

And as i get ready to slump into my seat a pair of envelopes stared at me.

One was red with "Liberty" in white and the other White with "My Ugly Girl" written in black.

I look back at Harrison  who was reading the letters I'd given to him whilst biting his lip.

Oh my goodness.

I have admirers and one of them could be Harrison Fxxking Ryder.

For some reason i smile a large grin captured my features as mr Finn walked in nodding in my direction and begining the lesson.