Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen: "Not as smart."

All I want:Kodaline .

---------------------

Laura's eyes filled with hope as i told her the events that took place within  the past two days, Amber was hold on to Laura and Austin was holding onto Amber, it was strange that i was the centre of attention and as soon as i finished they squealed nearly popping my ear drums in the  process.

"Would you calm down?" Amber laughed lightly as the  bell rang and we dispersed, i walked into the building in the white and red floral dress petra had given me, stopping at my locker to grab a textbook and boy was i attacked, letters fell to my feet all of them black with my name on,i picked them up and made my way to biology where Harri was missing in action as we worked on blood types.

As soon as math rolled around Ms Aldren seemed to not care and that gave me time to read the letters,
The first one had liberty the Bitch.
Written on it,

How dare you get my hopes up and hook Harri into your little trap?

You know the rules bitch you deliver letters and we get the guy so why the hell hasn't Harri come over to mine yet?

-Sabrina.

All the letters went on that way with countless complaints about Harri not answering or being at school, some of them were just insults to me.

As though I'm a mail woman.

As lunch came along I  walked in with Laura and there was a crowd around our table we walked forward.

"What the fuck bro, i told you i liked her!"

Maximillian's voice boomed and his eyes were now black.

"You play with girls and you didn't  make a move."

Harri said back seeming calm and Max got angrier.

"Well so do you your a man whore Harrison."

That ticked him off Harri hates being called a man whore.

"Who's a man whore lil bro, as far as i know you have a new crush every month."

The crowd went wild and as much as i wanted to go stop them the crowd was too tightly packed,not even a fly could squeeze through there.

"Well at least i don't just sleep with them then throw them away!" Harrison chuckled,
"Oh really? What about Veronica?"

Max attacked Harrison falling down onto the ground,my heart  went wild,i gripped my phone so hard that the screen might have cracked.

I found my legs moving unconsciously through the crowd to see Max who was more muscular beat his brother but as soon as a punch got to Harrison's face his eyes went electric green,and he went wild beating up Max, he had gone wild.

Kelly went forward to stop Harri with Austin's help, but Harri punched them both and that made me gasp as much as I'd like to punch Harri I'm not sure I'm that strong i know i probably could if i was angry but I'm  not angry, I'm  scared for Max and every other guy who's currently trying to stop Harri.

I felt someone nudge me, to my side stood Amber, who pointed at Harrison,
"Go." I shook my head at the mad woman,
"Calm him down Lib." I swallowed hard, and looked at Harrison, at this  point i was at  the front of the crowd.

"Harri."

I whispered and nothing well no one can say i didn't try, i did technically call him.

Who am i kidding Maxi's blood will be on my hands if i don't  actually try, i walked forward, and gripped Harrison's shoulders, trying to pull him,

"Harrison Alturo Ryder, get off your brother you bombastic idiot."

He froze and turned back to me a bruise forming on his jaw, i put my hand over it, pressing  lightly and he hissed,closing his eyes.

"Get up." I say blankly and he did as he was told glaring at Max one last time before i smile at him,
"Okay now why were you  beating your brother?" He gulped and his eyes moved away from mine,
"What are you hiding Harrison?" He shook his head,
"Nothing." Max got up he looked injured but still good looking under it all,
"Really?" He asked as Emma came up next to him,
"Harri why don't you share with little Liby." I furrow my eyebrows,
"Share what?" Max took out his phone,
"Watch this." I took the device from him,

And there was a video Harrison,Max and Emma stood in the hallway, my figure could be seen retreating away from them in a white shirt,blue jeans and converse the day i met Harri.

"She called me a Jerk."

Emma walked up to Harrison.

"She is just annoying i know people call her the girl of steal because she never cries." Harrison smirked,

"Bet i can get her to cry."

"She needs to be taught a lesson anyway."

Maximillian nodded.

"Agreed."

"How about i trick her into thinking I'm interested, get her to fall for me and as soon as i bang her we'll break her?"

"You only have four weeks though."

Maximillian's voice rang.

"Please this is child's play."

The video ended and for the first time in seven years tears brimmed in my eyes, and fell as i threw Max's phone at Harrison's head.

"I can_"

"Explain? Oh please do so i have a reason to whoop your ass!"

Tears still fell and my heart felt like it was on fire, but anger and i are two things you should never mix and even though my soul felt scared i still wanted to throw Harrison off a balcony.

"It was a game at first_"

I laugh right there feeling the presence of my friends behind me ready to stop a future murder.

"Oh let me guess you fell in love and it all changed, please that is the most cliché thing I've heard, this isn't a novel or movie things like that don't happen." I could see the hurt in his eyes and as much as i wanted to fall for it, my mind took control not wanting pain.

"I'm sorry."

"Go shove your dick up your anus and legitimately fuck yourself!" With that i walked out of the cafeteria to the field.

Ironically enough the heavens cried with me.

Under the stands i watched the rain pour as my heart clenched, with every memory of us doing dumb things together flashed past my eyes, from the burgers to good luck charms to ice skating and fighting about stealing food.

I felt an arm go around my shoulders,Laura pulled me closer and Austin on my other side, Kelly squating infront of me, Chase somehow also infront of me and Amber with ther arms from behind.

These were my friends, my basic family people that stood by me every second.

To think this morning was perfection and right now i was broken down,honestly i don't think any thing is ever perfect but i was a dumbass.

And i can admit that I Liberty Kemonielwe Summers am truly not as smart as i thought.

Taking off my glasses i simply sat there with my friends and even though the bell rang we all stayed.