Chapter Three

Chapter Three: I don't even have words.

Gravel to Tempo; Hayley Kiyoko

I watched as Kelly and Laura walked into the cafeteria, Kelly saying goodbye to his gothic friends and sending a wink my way as he walked slowly, Laura kissed her boyfriend Lewis on the cheek then shook her head at Kelly before showing him her phone, his eyebrows rose and they walked my way.

Kelly is one of the darkest yet lightest people I've met, i met him in grade five when i was being bullied, he basically made the bullies laugh and got me out of the pickle.

Laura on the other hand was my first friend when i was new in school she was a social butterfly she still is , but upon watching me eat lunch on my own she sat down and said the only sentence that could bond two seven yearolds.

"Do you watch spongebob square pants?"

As they walked my way with squared jaws I saw something deadly.

They're mad.

They settled down before glaring at me.

"Liby how could you?" Laura asked one of her well manicured fingers my way,
"How could i what?" Kelly rolled his eyes pushing his overgrown hair back,
"Look at this." He took out his phone and on an instagram account were pictures of Harrison and i.

The first was of him with his hands around my waist and mine on his biceps.

The next was of him holding my hand as i walked away.

Finally him staring at me whilst i jotted down some notes, the caption said"Ryder's new toy"

Laura spoke first,
"When i told you to go get some, i didn't expect you to get some from Harrison he is a magnet for STD'S ." I slam my head down on the table, this people is where my life concludes, it was a nice run.

"Yeah Lib remember when i asked you to be friends with benefits, that offer still stands, you definitely didn't have to sleep with Harrison."

I stare at kelly blankly,
"I'm not fucking Harrison, nor will i ever." I rested my head on my arms,
"Who posted those?" I ask and Kelly shrugs and points towards.

The RYDER TRIPLETS i nearly fainted at the sight of the greek gods that sat across from one another.

Harrison Ryder with a girl on his lap she tried to run her hands through his hair,but he pried her hands far away from his dark curly locks, he was moving down the girls neck, Harrison is in description a complete man whore and i definitely do not go around saying that to random people, he's been with most if not the entire cheer squad plus some of the young ladies that throw themselves at him randomly.

Although you can't judge the guy, he gets it from his brother Maximillan who is a badboy, with dark hair and dark eyes, but he has a boyish charm that could attract any female within a 30km radius, please don't ask how I am aware of this, I'm not proud of my life choices.

And finally Amberley the third of the triplets, with dark hair and brilliantly blue eyes, she isn't a whore, she's just herself she ranks higher than the cheerleaders because she is one of them, yet refuses to have sex or sit close to the

STD infested table that is the populars table

her words not mine.

Oh i wish they were mine.

The triplets were all extraordinary specimens, each one of them hand crafted to look individually attractive and yet still look a like somehow.

They are the number one do not mess with group in our school. Maybe because they're honest.