Chapter 5

I am so sorry that it took so long time before I posted a new chapter. I am not done with this book. I promise I will let you know when I am done writing on this, but its not for some time. Hope you enjoy.

Oh god, I am starting to slip! This can't be happening. I tried to control myself of course, but when he put on some kids movie, and call me that nickname, its hard. Just imagine, to have a crush on the guy that's mean to you, but suddenly he is nice. Its weird. I just look at the tv and try to stay big.

Alec pov: (surprise!)

I watch him looking at the screen. I don't care about that stupid movie, but I know he would like it. I know that he is a little. I have actually known it for a while but what can I do about that? He is the nerd, the fag, the guy I bully.

But somehow I want him to have a good time when he is here. And everywhere else. I don't know, its like something are telling me to protect him and care for him, but another side want to punch him. So when I am with my friends, I act cool and stuff, but when I am alone, I think about him all the time. I don't know why.

But I want him to fall into littlespace in this weekend. Not to humiliate him, I think, but to look how it is. And I think I can do it tonight if I play the right cards. Because I can see that he is struggling.

The pizza came, and I went to the kitchen to make it ready to us, Sam were still watching the movie. I figured it out if I want to make him slip, I have to carefully do things step by step. I put my food on a normal plate, and take a little less food on a plastic plate for him. Nothing really childish, but a little. I cut slices into smaller ones, not that small that he would notice. I don't want him to notice that much of a differences.

Sam pov:

He walked out of the kitchen and gave me my food. Why is it on a plastic plate? And why is the pieces smaller than his? OMG, he knows! I cant let this happened. I just have to act more mature. But I don't comment on the food, he did do something for me, for the first time. So I just let that one slip. (do you get it....slip.....no, okay)

I cant even eat all the food he gave me, and he gave himself more. And the movie was good. Oh, its hard to be mature when I am like this. I am starting to get tired, but its hard. I lay down on the couch and close my eyes. Alec must have notice this, and think I am sleeping, because I hear that the tv is turning off, and I feel his warm arms lifts me up. I try my best to not smile, when he carries me to a bed. He put me down carefully and lays a blanket over my body. The last thing I hear is him saying:

-"Good night, Babyboy."

Sorry for short chapter! New chapter is coming out tomorrow.