chapter 8

I'm sorry, but this is going to be a super short chapter. I am gonna try to post a chapter one time every week, but I think I am going to take two this week, and that's the reason why this chapter is so short.

Alec's pov:

I felt bad for him. It wasn't his fault that I am an idiot. Why couldn't I just talked to him, instead of trying to be cool? I saw how much he got hurt by me being stupid. I really want to be good friends, maybe more, after the kiss. But I am afraid that I become bullied if I tell my friends.

I was walking down the hall, I had to find him. I had to tell him that I am sorry. After the kiss, I went home and couldn't stop thinking about him. I sat up the hole night searching on age regression . I know he is a little, and if I want him to become more than just enemies, I had to accept that. And I think it is cute.

After an half an hour, I finally found him. He is sitting in the library, in the corner. The corner is hide behind everything else, so it was kinda difficult. He looked pale, and had a red nose. He had been crying. No, he is crying. I ran as fast as I could to get to him, he didn't try to walk away, or yell at me. I think he don't care that I am here. I think that he is in littlespace. I took him into my lap, and tried to make him stop crying. I played with his hair for a while, figure it out that it helped him. After a while, I looked down to see his face, and found out that he was asleep.

I couldn't take him to his home. I don't know if his parents are home. And no one should be alone while there are in littlespace. I figure it out that we could skip class, I could take him home to my house. Then I could talk to him after he wake up.

I brought him back to my place. My parents are always working, so it no one home. I went to my room, and took all of his clothes off, and took one of my smallest t-shirts on him, before I carried him in my bed. It a nicer bed than the one in the guestroom. I kissed his forehead, before tuning off the light.

-"Good night Babyboy."