Chapter 9

So this is the chapter were I start with ddlb, so to you guys who have been waiting, im sorry for how long it took. To the people who are not a big fan of that, I am sorry, but then this isn't a book foryou.

When I woke up, I felt something different. It was not my usually bed, it was softer and bigger. I looked around and I recognized is as Alec's room. I freaked out, remembered how I cried in front of him. I most have fallen asleep, and he most have brought me here. Omg, he saw me in littlespace!!! This isn't good. I tried to make up an excuse for what happened, when I felt something warm on the sheet. Oh god, I wet the bed! And not just a bed, but Alec's bed. What am I going to do?

I didn't have much time to think about it, because Alec came in right after. He didn't looked mad at me, he actually smiled. But I couldn't trust him, he is mean to me all the time. He went to the edge of the bed, and said:

-"Hey Sammy, how did you sl..."

He didn't finished the sentence, he was to busy felling the warm, and wet feeling on the sheets. He didn't look very mad, just a little bit surprised. He scooped himself a little bit closer to me and touched my hair gently, before asking:

-"Did you have an accident, princess?"

I didn't answered him, I didn't have to. I just looked at my lap when I felt a tear coming from my eyes. I also felt a big hand scooping my chin, before it gently pushed it up, so I had to look him in the eyes. When he saw that I cried he dried away the tears with his thumb before he pulled me into his lap. I was shocked in the start, but to sad and embarrassed to do something about it. So I just rested my head on his shoulder.

He started walking to the kitchen, with me in his arms. I didn't know he was so strong. Maybe im not that heavy anyway. He started looking for something, and when he found it, he went to the sink and washed it. I didn't saw what it was, my eyes was full of tears from embarrassment. He took it up to my face, and put it in my mouth. It was a paci. (a pacifier if you didn't know. But you already knew that)

-"I just thought you needed some comfort, love. I promise I wont tell anyone."

He smiled and started bouncing me lightly. I felt very embarrassed, but it actually helped a lot. He made me feel a little bit safe when I were with him.

-"Come on baby boy, lets get you changed"