4: Change

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was still watching and admiring the features of Taehyung. He admitted that Taehyung was beyond a normal beauty. When Taehyung's head fell on Jungkook's shoulder, he didn't bother to move him, instead, he settled him a bit for a more comfortable posture. The driver was also boring his eyes on his boss's weird behavior. Jungkook never let anyone be close, no one ever tried to say anything in front of him and the boy was an exception.. at least for some reason.

After a little more time, they reached Jungkook's mansion and he lifted Taehyung's weak body and led him to a special room, or can say medical room. The room was filled with every piece of equipment required for emergency treatments. He laid Taehyung on the bed and in no time Jin entered the room while huffing.

"What the hell Jungkook... I am gonna treat the same boy within a day? Why Him????" Jin was clearly angry as he had a soft corner for Taehyung and who can't have one? Taehyung was a bubbly boy to those who know him. Jin was sad and angry at the same time especially when he looked at the new set of injuries and wounded shoulder with a huge patch of blood.

"I helped him this time. That was his so-called father, that cruel bastard." Jungkook made a disgusted face while mentioning Min but Jin didn't pay much attention to him as he rushed towards Taehyung and said Jungkook to leave the room.

Jin treated all of his wounds and stitched his injured shoulder but Taehyung's body was again heating up. Jin quickly grabbed a towel and a bowl of cold water. Namjoon also watched him doing everything and also helped a bit, feeling all sorts of emotions by the day's events. 

"Namjoon, he lost so much blood, I am afraid he will be weak when he is gonna wake up," Jin said in a very concerned tone as he placed a wet towel on Taehyung's forehead.

"Don't worry Jin, he will be fine. I will try my best to take care of him." Namjoon placed his hand on Jin's shoulder in assuring way while giving him his signature dimple smile.

"Wait! He is gonna stay here?" Curiosity, anger, sadness, and frustration were clear on his face when Namjoon simply nodded in reply.

"But why?" Jin again questioned, too bothered by the new revelation. 

"Jk own him now. His father sold him to Jk for 40 million." Namjoon chuckled bitterly at the end, people are really greedy sometimes.

"That bastard... Namjoon please.. do something.. this kid doesn't deserve this much. He needs love and care." Jin's eyes were getting filled with tears as he was feeling Taehyung's pain and suffering.

"Don't worry, Jin. I will make sure to take care of him... for you." Namjoon assured with a warm smile as he wiped Jin's tears and the older also smiled at the gentle gesture.

"You can rest here and if you didn't eat then tell me, and I will bring dinner for you. If you wanna eat here or..."  Namjoon stopped when Jin shook his head and told him that he wasn't hungry and wanted to stay with Taehyung. After that Namjoon left the room and went to Jungkook's room.

"Come in." Jungkook's muffled voice was heard from inside and Namjoon entered the room. Jungkook was wearing a black bathrobe, his hair was wet, aw clenched with a slight frown on his face. He looked up at Namjoon with a cocked eyebrow.

"Ahm... I- I just wanted to ask if you need something or.." Namjoon stopped when Jungkook come right in front of him with a smirk.

"What do you want? Is it about that boy?" Jungkook had known Namjoon since he joined the mafia after his father and he knew everything about him. Namjoon wasn't the person who trailed off while speaking and whenever he do so, there must be something.