34: Ruined

*Edit Credit goes to the rightful owner

Ignore mistakes, please

(Ap sbki purzor farmaish pr-
On request of my sweet readers.. just grab some tissue🥺)

Third person P.O.V

"I. WILL. KILL. YOU. KIM TAEHYUNG." His voice was enough to make Taehyung half-dead from the inside. He wasn't struggling in Jungkook's grip and Jungkook loosened his grip on Taehyung's neck and took hold of the gun with both hands... trembling.

He was definitely trembling due to some unknown reasons. He never wanted this to happen... never ever imagined this, but heck, fate was a game. With his trembling hands, he loaded the gun with a click sound.

"Shoot," Taehyung mumbled eyes glaring at nothing specific. Jungkook halted by his words as well as Hoseok.

"What are you saying Tae?" Hoseok screamed in fear.

"What did you say?" Jungkook deadpanned with the same cold tone and Taehyung looked up with his red, puffy, and teary eyes.... he suddenly grabbed Jungkook's hands, pointing the gun at his temple more harshly.

"I said shoot. I can't live without you..and I can't see that hate in your eyes.... so just end my pain." Taehyung sobbed more but Jungkook was standing still.

"Jungkook, don't please... he is the same Taehyung, please don't do it." Hoseok cried and tried to move further.

"Don't you dare to move further... or I will shoot you as well." The raven-haired growled while glaring at Hoseok who doesn't want to stop but he had to when Taehyung looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"And Taehyung... if you want to end your pain," He retreated his hand from his temple and chuckled bitterly. Taehyung was just watching him with teary eyes, finding his heart shattering by witnessing the rage in those eyes which once held love for him.

"I will let you suffer... if you really gonna feel the same pain I am feeling.. just let it happen. I want you to feel the pain I am feeling... the way I am suffering. You were my first love but you ruined it.. YOU RUINED IT ALL." Jungkook again growled, breaking the table with his gun shoots and Taehyung flinched badly.

"For the sake of those fake sweet moments, we spend... I am not killing you." He turned back to see Taehyung who was standing while taking support from the wall. He took some cards from his pocket and threw those in front of the younger.

"Take it.. and get lost... GET OUT KIM TAEHYUNG BEFORE I DO SOMETHING REALLY BAD. I won't kill you but torture you till death." He yelled, hands clenched in tight fists and Taehyung's blood turned cold. He shook his head in no, no way he will leave like that.

Stumbling forward, he grabbed Jungkook's arms with his shaky hands.

"N-no.. no Mr. Jeon.. Jungkook.. please don't do that..- I will die.. please... I- I really love you.. this all is one side of the picture... please don't-" Jungkook pushed him back with full force that Taehyung fell back on the floor. He felt pain by falling but definitely, it was nothing in front of the wounds he just got and was still getting from the only person he gave his heart to. He again got up and pleaded.

"Jungkook.. please don't.. I- I don't need money-"

"Of course, you won't. Your boyfriend is also a Mafia.. no doubt he is damn rich," Jungkook replied sarcastically and when he saw that Taehyung wasn't moving, he got more mad, angry and grabbed his wrist harshly before starting dragging him towards the main entrance.

"N-no.. Jungkook.. please.. NO!"

"SHUT UP!"

Taehyung was continuously pleading while tugging on Jungkook's hand but other didn't respond but dragged him more harshly.