37: Pain

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Sir... We find it.. finally.. we find it." Chanyeol huffed in between his words while telling the other the big news. Baekhyun practically threw the file he was reading before... standing in happiness and surprise.

"Really?? Oh, thank God. Inform the doctors and tell them to schedule the surgery as soon as possible." Chanyeol quickly nodded and left the office with a huge smile.

"Don't worry boy... you will be fine." A smile formed on his face as well.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Jungkook took some heavy steps towards the basement... the part of the mansion that was made for torture, the same place he kept Taehyung for 48 hours. Remembering the scenes in his mind, he closed his eyes and sighed. He didn't want to show his vulnerable side to the person that was in the basement.

Opening the door with a creek sound, he entered the dark place. Finding a fragile figure, tied up with the same metal chair... was giving him a deja vu.

Shaking his head a little, he tried to focus on the situation.

"So eager to talk to me Jungkook?" A voice echoed in the empty room followed by a dark chuckle... causing Jungkook to look up with dark eyes.

"So much." He said through gritted teeth and launched on the figure.

"Speak." He demanded and Lisa smiled innocently and showed him puppy eyes.

"I am speaking Mr. Jeon Jungkook. But why are you doing so? I know I like this side of you, hot and dominant but still... this is harsh." She pouted and Jungkook snickered in disbelief.

"Still acting perfectly." Jungkook leaned on her and grabbed her hair, yanking harshly... causing Lisa to yelp.

"Why did you do that? Why you planned it all? Why you made me hurt him?" Jungkook growled and Lisa smirked.

"Come on, I love you Jungkook.. and that person is nothing but a who*e-" Her words were cut off by a harsh slap.

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WHO*E... not him."

Lisa was a little shocked but didn't show him. Rolling her eyes in annoyance, she looked up again.

"Believe me or not.. he is nothing compared to me. And why are you doing it now? He is gone for good. So just forget him and let me be a part of your life. I know about your mafia and I can help you... we can rule the world together Jungkook." She said so confidently but all of her confidence vanished when Jungkook took his gun out.

"You never loved me you slu*. You are just obsessed, nothing else... he loved me.. he loved me the most." Finding his emotion breaking, he gulped thickly. "Actually, you are right that he is nothing compared to you.. because he is so pure and precious while you are a filthy presence in this world."

"Oh... well. Whatever... don't you think it's useless to talk about a dead person?" She retorted and Jungkook's blood ran cold. He put the gun on her head and pressed it harder but in turn, she just smiled... no regrets.... no guilt.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" He growled while loading the gun but she looked unfazed.

"The night you kicked him out... he ran into a dreadful accident and he didn't survive. Simple." She said that like a very normal thing but Jungkook lost it. His heartbeat stopped at the words.. he felt like his breathing will stop any moment permanently with his heart.