40: Stranger

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"How is he doing?" Yoongi asked his friend who gave him a smile.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" Ron raised his brow.

"What do you mean?" His voice became filled with excitement. If what he was thinking is real.. he would be just more than happy.

"What you are thinking is right.. he is here. See." Ron pointed his finger towards a certain blond, Yoongi was wishing to look at. A smile soon made its way to his lips. His feet already wanted to start to drag him towards the blond who was talking with someone.

"Why don't you tell him that my business is like a branch of yours?" Ron said, taking a sip from the juice. They were sitting in a hotel in Busan. The day Jimin resigned, Yoongi quickly made a plan to give him another job in his other branch, and he decided to keep it a secret it was easy as the branch was under name of Ron.. his old friend.

"If I tell him... he will resign from there too. I just want him to be happy." Yoongi muttered after halting in his track, still looking and smiling at Jimin.

"You know what... I think he is not happy." Ron sighed, observing the blond and Yoongi quickly turned his neck to face him.

"Why do you think so?"

"I never saw him smiling wholeheartedly. He is hardworking but he is always like... daydreaming or spacing out." Ron explained.

"Maybe he is just worried about something. Wait his mother? Is she fine?" A fear crept on his face but Ron just shook his head.

"Why don't you talk with him? Don't tell him about the job but at least you can meet him. You can quench your thirst." Ron suggestively said while wiggling his brows.

"Forget it." Yoongi quickly got up from his seat when he saw that the man who was talking with Jimin was making him uncomfortable by close proximity. He sensed the annoyance on Jimin's face and here we go.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MAN?" That man groaned in pain when he was shoved on the ground by none other than a fuming Yoongi, shielding Jimin with his body. Of course not forgetting to give a death glare.

"You were making him uncomfortable." He replied nonchalantly and looked back at Jimin who was watching him with a wide open mouth and saucer-like eyes.

"Now come with me, I was searching for you." Yoongi grabbed his hand and dragged him outside, leaving a dumbfounded man on the floor.

"W-what are you doing Mr. Min?" Jimin asked but not angrily or annoyed. Actually, he was feeling secure with the other.

"Who was he?" Yoongi asked instead of answering... leaving the grip.

"No one specific... I was just here to have a coffee and I don't know where did he come from." Jimin huffed in irritation but to his surprise, he actually did tell the truth to Yoongi.

"Did he.. say something to you?" Yoongi asked in concern and Jimin just raised one brow.

"Yeah... he wanted to invite me to his club for a drink-"

"Don't go." Yoongi snapped

"Of course, I am not going.. what are you thinking. Did you see his face? Ah obviously not my type.." Jimin laughed, rolling his eyes, waving his hand dismissively and Yoongi just smiled in contentment.

"Then who is of your type?" Jimin was a little baffled by his words but smiled again. Taking a step closer to Yoongi, he leaned forward... eyes not leaving that of others.