42: Forgive/ Forget

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"What did he say?" Baekhyun asked Jungkook, who was still in front of Taehyung's room, standing like a statue. Namjoon was also beside him.

"He needs some time. If you don't mind.. can we stay here till evening?" Namjoon asked politely when Jungkook stayed unresponsive and Baekhyun just nodded his head.

"Can you tell me what happened that night?" Baekhyun started to break the awkward silence. Jungkook just nodded his head and took a deep sigh. They slowly moved towards Baekhyun's office or more like his room.

"I- I kicked him out of the house due to... some... misunderstandings. And I am regretting that since that night." Jungkook croaked out and Baekhyun inhaled sharply to control his anger. Namjoon could sense the anger so he decided to jump in.

"It was a kind of trap. But we didn't have any idea that... that something like that would happen. We searched for him everywhere but couldn't find him." He explained and Baekhyun just hummed in response.

"So what are you planning now?" Baekhyun leaned over the table, after placing the cup of coffee in front of Jungkook and Namjoon.

"I can't live without him. I will stay here till he comes with me. I can do anything for him... anything." Jungkook's voice was determined and a smile formed on Baekhyun's lips.

"I am not the person who always remains stuck in past. I believe to live in present and to think about the future. So, I will appreciate your effort.. show him how guilty you are... show him how much you want him back... show him how much you love him." Jungkook looked up at his words.

"I will." Both Baekhyun and Namjoon smiled at his answer.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Taehyung was sent back to his room. He was sitting in a daze, thinking about all the words Jungkook said before. He could sense the pain in his voice... the desperation to talk... those broken sobs that he never heard before from his lips, were heartbreaking.

His train of thoughts stopped by a knock on the door. Soon someone stepped inside the room but he wasn't Jungkook. What if he can't see him.. he can still feel him.

"T- Taehyung?" Another familiar voice beamed in the room and Taehyung felt his eyes getting teary hearing that. He quickly grabbed the sheets and tried to get up from bed to hug the person.

"Nam- Joon Hyung." He said with a smile and in the next moment, Namjoon hugged him. Letting him cry in his embrace both let themselves be drowned in the pool of feelings.

Namjoon caressed his back gently to calm him. He can't hide as Hanseol.. he can't keep his feeling to himself. He just can't...

"Shh.. don't cry. I am here. I am so happy Tae... so happy to see you again." Namjoon muttered still in an embrace.

"Me too, I am also happy Hyung." Taehyung sobbed, all snuggled up to older's chest. Namjoon slowly pulled back and helped Taehyung to sit back on the bed.

He wiped his tears smoothly and smiled looking at his new hair color. Slightly brushing those soft locks he laughed.

"Your natural hair color is also beautiful, Tae." He joked and Taehyung could imagine how his cheeks must be forming a beautiful dimple. He slowly raised his finger to touch the possible side and when Namjoon felt it, he placed his finger on the dimple, causing him to smile wholeheartedly.

"I am smiling like that after a very long time, Taehyung." He said in low voice and slowly Taehyung's smile dropped, understanding what he wanted to tell.