28: Escape

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was tired after a long day of overwork at the campus. He plopped on the bed and grabbed the pillow to take a bit of rest before dinner. The whole week was tiring for him due to exams and yeah due to unstoppable teasing from Jungkook too.

"I want to sleep~," He whined to no one and closed his eyes but soon his moment of rest got disturbed by his phone buzzing.

"Who is this?" He grabbed the phone with half-opened eyes and looked up at the caller's id. It was a new number so he picked it up.

"Taehyung! How are you, sweetie?" A girl beamed from the other side and in surprise Taehyung's eyes opened like a saucer. He put the phone right in front of his eyes and looked at the number again. Just when he was about to end the call he heard,

"Hey, it's me. Your new friend Lisa. Forgot me already?"

"Ahh. Hi Ms. Lisa. Sorry, I was just a little surprised. Btw how are you?

"I am good. Well, I was planning for shopping with you.. are you free this weekend? I know your exams are ending this week. So please don't say no.. please~"

"Um... I will tell you after asking Mr. Jeon." Taehyung hesitated in making a decision.

"Oh come on. Don't tell him as he will be out of the city this weekend due to some business. Let's buy some surprise gift for him before he comes back."

"O.. ok." He sighed defeated.

"I will pick you up at weekend."

With that, she ended the call. Taehyung didn't want to go with her but the idea of giving a surprise to Jungkook hit him. A sweet smile crept on his lips but soon faded.

"Why he is going to another city? And he didn't tell me about that.." He pouted at the thought.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Why you are so quiet?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was kind of playing with his food... a pout never leaving his plump lips.

"Not in the mood." Taehyung showed him his rare bratty side and Jungkook's eyes widened at his words.

"Angel!" Jungkook used his dominant voice and Taehyung whined with the same pout.

"Don't you angel me! You are going to another city, leaving me alone here and you didn't even bother to tell me about it. Wow.. now you are talking like you are the most innocent person sitting here." He huffed at the end while Jungkook was beyond surprised but his mind stopped on one thing.

"How do you know that I am going somewhere?" Jungkook asked in a serious tone as this was a kind of a very secret mission, not his business deal. No one knew about that except for Namjoon as he was going to accompany him for the deal. This was a kind of Mafia meeting and he was totally surprised when he heard Taehyung talking about that.

"What? Now you are more focused on how I know that.? I am mad." Taehyung pouted again, pressuring on the word mad, ignoring a glare from Jungkook.

"Taehyung, I am asking who told you about that?" His voice was low but deep and Taehyung gulped hearing his dominant voice.

"Um... I. Don't you have a business trip? You mentioned weeks ago that you will go." Taehyung tried to defend himself as he almost got caught and he didn't want to tell him about Lisa. Thanks to his memory that he quickly remembered that Jungkook once mentioned his business trip.