44: Back

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The raven-haired opened his eyes when Namjoon slowly shook him.

"We are going to land.. get up and fasten your seatbelt," Namjoon informed and Jungkook noticed that he actually fell asleep very peacefully at the feet of Taehyung. He quietly got up and sat up on the seat, also checking Taehyung's seatbelts as well.

He silently observed his sleeping face. No sign of hate... no sign of fear... just peace... beauty... love, that's what Jungkook saw on his face.

The plane slightly shook while landing causing the sleeping boy to slightly frown in his sleep, his hand gripped tightly on the handrest of the seat but actually that was Jungkook's hand who smiled and placed his other palm to calm the boy in his sleep. Seeing his frown disappearing slowly, the older smiled more, his heart swelled with joy every time he saw his love.

Once their private plane landed, Jungkook carefully picked up the sleeping boy in his arms and went to the car. After settling him in the backseat, Namjoon took the seat next to a totally surprised Jackson.

Namjoon let out a breathy laughter and closed Jackson's opened mouth with his finger by moving his chin up.

"I am not daydreaming," Jackson murmured as he could see how Jungkook was handling Taehyung in the backseat with love eyes.

Namjoon shook his head and slightly shook Jackson as well.

"No, you are not. Now drive, I know everyone will be so much happy with this surprise." He said with a satisfied look, Jackson sighed in confusion but soon end up smiling.

"I am so happy for you, Jk." He said to the raven-haired in low voice, careful enough not to wake up the now brown-haired boy.

Jungkook looked up at him from the backseat and smiled genuinely, the smile everyone was missing since the night Taehyung left.

"Woah... I can't wait to know everything... damn how... ah! Let's go to the mansion first." Jackson ranted in hurry and finally started the engine.

Once the car stopped in the mansion, Taehyung woke up from a long sleep and rubbed his eyes. Jungkook saw him as his head was in Jungkook's lap and helped him to get up properly.

"We are home," Jungkook whispered to his ear and Taehyung stiffened at his words.

The home, the actual home he once lived the best life in. The best time of his life but the worst one too. The memories once again took their way to his mind. How he pleaded on the gate to don't kick him out... how he pleaded that he wasn't the one who cheated...

His hands clutched the fabric of his shirt so tightly that his knuckles turned white. He was blinking his eyes rapidly... licking his dry lips once the reality once again dawned upon him.

Jungkook noticed the behavior and felt once again more than just guilty. He slowly moved his hand and grabbed the shaky one of the other's.

"This time... no bad memory will be built up. I will use my chance wisely... wise enough not to ruin it." His voice was humble and words promising, and Taehyung sighed and took a deep breath. When Jungkook felt that he is ready to go out, he opened the door and went to the other side to open the door for Taehyung who traced his hand over the surface and moved out of the car. Jungkook put his hand over Taehyung's head for safety. Jackson and Namjoon were just watching them in awe.

Taehyung was standing... fidgeting with his fingers. He knew the way inside but he was feeling a little scared of walking. After a small moment, he slowly took a step but a yelp left his plump lips when someone picked him up.