Her New Beginning and his call of Silence

Previously On NCIS:

'NCIS Special Agent Anderson was working undercover with two Agents from the NYC facility.'

"Special Agents Reagan and Ressler."

'Go get her.'

'Hum, Boss? No need.'

'Hello Gibbs,'

'Did you ever went undercover with her?'

'It's my idea of a rescue.'

'Where's Donald?'

'In a coma.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Special Agent Alexandra Reagan was released from hospital and now needed a new partner or a new team. She stood in front of NCIS Director Morrow and listened to him as he gave her the many options that fell upon her none of them though were what she wanted. She was used to being in New York, her city, the one she was raised in, the one where she worked as a cop but most importantly the one where her family was.

"...Special Agent Reagan, Agent Gibbs gave me a rather....long report on your enormous bravery and many accomplishments. He is ready to clear a desk for you if you'll take it, of course." Morrow told Alexa. "So here are your new orders." He said handing her a file. The woman opened it and read it carefully.

"Well, What do you say?" Morro asked once Alexa finished reading the file.

The younger woman, took a deep breath. "I think...I would be absolutely thrilled to join Agent Gibbs' team, Sir." Alexa replied.

"Good you start on Monday. Welcome to Washington DC, Agent Reagan." Alexa smiled and nodded. Morrow dismissed her and the blonde quickly left.

~two days later. On Saturday November 9 ~

Special Agent Alexa Reagan walked out of the elevator, cups of coffee and suitcase in hands. She stopped in front of Gibbs' desk. The bullpen was almost entirely empty except for Gibbs.

"Gibbs, where do I sit?" Alexa asked as she handed him a cup of coffee which he took, nodding a thank you.

"Over there." The silver haired agent replied, mentioning to a desk at his left. Alexa nodded and sat at the desk.

It was smaller than Gibbs' but bigger than Tony, McGee or Kate's. Slowly the woman took of her coat, her suitcase on the desk and the cups next to it.

Alexa sat down and started to go through some papers as Gibbs stood up and left to get some coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gibbs was walking through the gates of the NCIS facility when security guard called his name.

"Gibbs"

"Hey, morning, Henry." Gibbs greeted walking toward the man.

"That sushi place you sent me to?" Henry started crossing his arms.