Trust and loyalty {Kill Ari part2}

"It's not the fear of writing that blocks people, it's the fear of not writing well; something quite different." -Scott Berkun

_______________________________________________________________________________Previously on NCIS:

"Sorry, Caitlin."

"I found Ari's sniper's nest, Boss. Didn't police his brass"

"Well who will be replacing you, Sir? "

"Hello, Jethro."

"So they're -They're parked, they're talking.''

''I'm sorry, Katie"

''For nobody leaving the building, there are a lot of people leaving the building.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gibbs was still gasping for air and Alexa was trying her best to look calm and collected.

''Okay,'' She let out a shaky breath. ''Gibbs,'' She started but Gibbs didn't seem to notice her. ''Gibbs!'' She snapped, the Marine's head shot towards her. ''You good?''

Gibbs nodded, taking out his phone again to call McGee. This time he didn't put it on speaker.

"I found Ducky and Gerald's cell phone in the park." Gibbs began to say. He paused before yelling into the phone. "They wouldn't McGee!'' Again a small pause. " If I wanted you to come down here, I would have told you so. Alex and I can handle. Put a BOLO out on Ducky's Morgan. Get his license plate from his file." Gibbs ordered.

Alex took her chance and moved closer to him. ''Hum, Gibbs... can you-''

But she was cut off. "They're not dead, Abs.'' Gibbs seemed to assure Abby.

''Okay, so no putting the phone on speaker....'' Alexa sighed.

" Because Ari dumped their cell phones in the park, not their bodies."

Alexa's eyes widened, she didn't like the fact that Ducky was with a killer. She liked the M.E and wanted him safe, besides she couldn't loose anyone else, not today.  

" How'd you get away?!" Gibbs asked over the phone and Alexa's head shot up. Maybe Ducky was back. 

''Who's back?'' Alexa asked Gibbs. But he had hung up and was already running back to the car. ''Oh, no you don't.'' She ran after him. ''Gibbs, that's it!'' She shouted. ''I am done following you around like a puppy! I am done! Okay? You have no idea of the day I had and you cannot expect me to just follow you around blindly! So, you stop for a second and tell me: Who. IS. BACK?!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the squad room Gerald, Abby and McGee were all talking.

" I've never driven a stick." Gerald shrugged.

" Are you serious?" Abby asked, surprise evident in her voice.

"What? You can drive a stick?" McGee questioned.

"Yeah, since I was like ten." 

"What were you driving when you were ten?" Gerald asked.

"A red forty-seven Ford half-ton pickup with four on the floor and Bubba riding shotgun." 

McGee frowned "Bubba?"