It doesn't always last

Previously on NCIS: Special Agents

"Agent Reagan you've got a new assignment"

"Cairo? With Assistant Director Shepard?"

"You liar! You killed my Husband!!"

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Alex? Alex are you there?"

********************************************

"Federal Agents!" Gibbs, Tony, Kate, and McGee yelled as they entered the house.

Gibbs and Tony walked toward the living room while Kate and McGee cleared the other rooms.

When the two special Agents entered it they faced Josh McLagan the victim's friend, dead on the ground. Not far from him was Mrs. Medley, on her stomach facing the ground. Tony went to check for a pulse but found none.

"Boss she's dead." The Italien said. Gibbs nodded and knelt down next to Alexa's body.

"DiNozzo, call an ambulance!" Gibbs ordered as his hands pressed firmly on The Blonde agent's lower abdomen

"Ambulance on its way, Boss," Tony informed Gibbs.

"Come on, Alex, you're not allowed to die here, Got it?" Gibbs told the unconscious form.
"Where's that damn ambulance, DiNozzo?!?" The ex-Marine shouted.

"Gibbs, no one else in the house." Kate came to inform the ex-marine before gasping upon seeing Alexa's unconscious form. "Is...is she alive?"

"Yeah. Thank god for that," Tony replied. Then his phone rang. "DiNozzo," he snapped and Kate saw his face growing darker and darker by the second. When he hung up the Italien wore a sad and scared expression. "Boss, there's been an accident involving a school, no ambulance is available near this area."

Gibbs growled and looked at Alexa. "Guess you survived to worse at war." He whispered. Slowly, as he pressed harder onto her abdomen, Alexa's eyes fluttered open. "Alright, I'm gonna carry you to the hospital, understand?" Too weak to speak the Blonde nodded and Gibbs picked her up, bridal style, rushing through the door and past McGee.

"Is that really a good idea?" The Probationary agent asked Kate and Tony who shrugged.

"It's Gibbs, he knows what he's doing," Tony replied and Kate rushed out.

She got into the backseat of the car where Alexa laid. "I'll apply pressure, you drive." Gibbs merely nodded and the car sped up in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~