Kobra Kid x Reader - Insane

R E Q U E S T E D

This kind of feels rushed even though it took me a few attempts to finish it...

Y/N's P.O.V.

I hate the desert.
I despise it.
I hate the desert almost as much as I hate Better Living Industries.
Currently, I am trapped in the middle of the desert.
It's nearing nightfall and it's already starting to get cold out here.
I wrapped my jacket around myself tighter, hoping I come across something soon, anything.
The sound of an engine caught my attention and I started to run.
I hadn't come this far to get taken by Dracs. Again.
I ran for what felt like hours (but was probably barely 10 minutes), seeing nothing but sand, which, for the record, is very hard to run on.

"Stop, or I'm gonna shoot!" An unfamiliar voice yelled and I turned to see a redhead, smirking at me behind his mask. He was clearly a Killjoy, one hand on the wheel, the other wrapped around his ray gun.
"What are you doing all the way out here, sweetheart? You're going to freeze to death." He didn't sound very sympathetic, the smirk didn't even leave his face.

"Dracs took me. They- wanted me to suffer so they left me out here to die." I said, before walking away.

"You're not doing a very good job." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, I'm trying my best." A shiver ripped through me as the wind blew. Sand stung my eyes and my jacket was almost ineffective at this point.

"Get in." He ordered.

"Why the Hell would I do that?" I asked in annoyance.

"Because I told you to? Because you're going to either freeze to death or get captured by Dracs again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"How do I know you're not gonna kill me or sell me out to Dracs? Should I trust you?" I asked and he let out a laugh.

"No, fuck no." He smirked.
"But honestly, I'm your best shot out here. You're miles from anything and you look ready to drop dead."

"I feel ready to drop dead." I sighed and he pushed the door open.

"Get in." I did as he said and he began driving before I had time to close the door properly.
"What's your name, kid?"

"Y/K/N." I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Cute." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not my type." He pouted.

"I'm Party Poison. You should probably get some sleep, you look exhausted." He adjusted his grip on the wheel.
"We won't be driving for too long, but I promise nothing will happen to you, trust me."

"You just said I shouldn't trust you." I sighed.
"Whatever, at this point, I don't care if I live or die, as long as I don't end up with more Dracs on my ass." I yawned, closing my eyes.
"Wake me when we get there, or kill me, whatever floats your boat."

~

"Party, what the fuck?" A male voice asked and I felt myself being put down.

"I found her wondering the desert after Dracs left her for dead." Party Poison sighed.

"Are you sure it's not a trap? Korse might be-"

"I don't think so. She said her name was Y/K/N, I think. She's real feisty, definitely your type, little brother." I was about to open my eyes and announce I was awake, but I decided against it.
"Where are Ghoul and Jet?"