New Member.

New cases always brought a new layer to the BAU. It wasn't often that they could solve a case without a little bit of them having to change but change was part of life and that was something even the most stubborn of minds had to accept. Each day brings a little more change as people learn to adapt to the world around them.

The 14th floor, in particular, was occupied by some of the most qualified FBI agents. And how did you earn that title? By constantly changing. No unnecessary panic was ever shown as the FBI taught their agents to work calmly. The floor may have had people rushing around but everyone was exactly where they had to be.

"Hotch." A bald man with darker skin spoke to another. The taller of the two was white and black hair was styled on his head as well as a fitted suit that was shaped around his body.

"Yes, Morgan." As soon as Hotch had spoken a wave towards Hotch's office was given and they walked up a set of steps to meet in the room. It was a dark office and files stacked up so high that some had even met the ceiling. Books lined every wall and cases, old and new covered the desk.

"I just got a call. Strauss. She told me that we will be getting another team member. Apparently, the team in charge of money saw a little extra in the budget for us." Dark eyes watched the room just below and their movements were tracked.

A woman with short black hair laughed with a group of men and women in uniform. Another man was seemingly giving a lecture to some other officers and a blonde stood to the side, her hair was straight as she kept her back to the office hanging over the room. Another man with olive skin was with her and they talked about something that kept both of them standing still with straight backs.

"The team shouldn't have to deal with all of these unnecessary changes." Derek brought his bushed eyebrows together as he watched Hotch pace for a bit before stopping at the desk and resting the tips of his fingers on it.

"Hotch, with all due respect. We need some fresh eyes. You were saying yesterday how badly we did and now you changed your mind? Look man, I have no way to stop the change and you know that. What I can tell you is they are due any second now and that is the way it is. Your phone keeps going off so I assume we also have a new case." Morgan left and then walked right into the pen as the others also seemed to enter. Hotch followed silently as anger boiled up.

The room was full of people but one chair was out and unfilled. Hotch glared at it while passing and the chair was slightly nudged as he passed. His mind had caught up on something else and the contact caused him to pull back.

"Okay. We have a new case. Garcia is handing it all out for you. Five kids all killed, they were in a circle shape. Probably moved after they were killed. There is no evidence..." Hotch stopped short as he saw how confused Garcia seemed. Her ginger hair up in ties as some of it flowed down. Her dress was bubbly and her heels slightly clicked on the floor.

"Sorry, sir. I was told to print an extra copy. Should I throw it away? Strauss seemed pretty sure that I had to print this many." Hotch sighed and looked at the door for a second before letting a deep breath out.

"Just put it in front of the empty chair, please. Now, there is no evidence of the children actually being killed in the spots they were found, however, there is evidence in the next room along. All of them were strangled. On top of this when the team opened up the cupboard in the side of the room, two more kids were found. Killed in the same way. No evidence was found on them and they all had their bodies washed before they died. Nails clipped and makeup applied to the girls. The same makeup. All girls and boys matched a certain type. Boys were blonde, brown eyes and similar heights. Girls were all white, brown hair and brown eyes. None wore glasses. Found in the front room. Parents had been away for the weekend and the party happened on Friday. The parents of the victims told us that all the kids were going to spend the whole weekend together. This case is similar to one that occurred a few miles away from the house, similar MO except they were all in various stages of undress. Cards in the middle. This time there was a bottle in the middle. Like party games." The team listened but as they all went to add their own analysis, the door opened.